BoxyTae🤪🖤: don't forget cocky.
hey Y/N you already know me lol

                                                    :Y/N
Ik Tae, hey I'm Y/N and I just met Taehyung yesterday🙂 it's nice to meet you guys!

Seokjin: my heart, she's perfect😩😭❤️

Yoongi:😳

Jungkook: I like Y/N already👌🙂

Hoseok: she already has a nickname
for Taehyung

Namjoon: cute.

Jimin: Y/N's gonna be my best friend 😊

Lol sure :Y/N

Jimin: haha see that guys

Yoongi: she's just humoring you

Jimin: Y/N would never do that

... :Y/N

Jimin: ouch😔

Hoseok: she's so one of us😂

BoxyTae🤪🖤: lol Y/N, seems like they all like and approve of you, now we're official bestiesss😁😁

Jungkook: Y/N run while you still can!!!

BoxyTae🤪🖤: shut up fetus

Tae be nice to poor Jungkookie😥:Y/N

Jungkook: only you care Y/N😔

Taehyung: seriously?😑

                                         :Y/N
Guys, I should go now. You should too so you can get ready for school.

Yoongi: ... Y/N we're already at school

  Crap, bye guys. :Y/N
••••••

You arrived to school late, and your teacher gave you a detention slip. You took it and went to sit down, when you went to your seat, you saw someone sitting in it.

"Excuse me, you're in my seat." You just got to school and you already have to deal with some ignorant dunderhead.

Taehyung's head was on his desk, trying to block out the girls who wouldn't shut up about him. When he heard your voice is when he looked up.

"You can sit somewhere else." You noticed it was the same girl from last time.

"Look, I know you want to sit next to Taehyung but honestly I don't give a f-"

Deep breaths Y/N, deep breaths.

You tried again " could you please get up."

You felt a hand on your shoulder when you turned around you were face to face with a pale guy, skin almost as white as sugar. He was wearing the brightest gummy smile ever.

"I got this Y/N," he walked in front of you blocking your view of the girl.

You could tell that he bent down and maybe whispered something to her, then stood back up.

The girl immediately got up and went to another seat, her face looked like she saw a ghost.

"What did you say to her?"

"I basically told her to fuck off but in a more frightening way." He smirked

"I'm Yoongi by the way,"

'Ohhhhhhh, he's Yoongi' you thought. Now you can match a face to a name.

"I remember you, from the chat. I'm Y/N."

"Yeah I figured pretty much." He smiled then reached out to shake your hand.

Yoongi sat back down at his desk which was right behind yours he pointed to the other 5 desks around Taehyung, "those are the guys."

They each introduced themselves to you.

They were the boys from the group chat.

They were all just as attractive as Taehyung, you wondered why girls weren't flocking after them.

You took a seat after the teacher yelled at you for disrupting the class.
/////

The bell rang and it was now lunch time. Before you went to the cafeteria you stopped by your locker since you didn't get the chance to in the morning.

Taehyung wasn't at his locker so it was way easier for you to access your locker this time.

When you opened your locker a note fell out.

'Stay away from Taehyung.'

You crumpled it up and tossed it over your shoulder.

'Petty bitches' you swore.

Then a picture fell out of your locker. It was your house, and it had writing across it that said 'you've been warned'. Now you were terrified, these psychos knew were you lived. What would happen to you?

You zipped open your backpack and stuffed everything you needed into it. Then you slammed your locker shut and took off down the hallway to the lunch room.

No matter how much they threaten you, you won't let it get in the way of your friendship with Taehyung. You've finally found a true friend.

And you aren't gonna let him go.
<>

Hey author hear, just reminding you lovely readers to vote and comment if your liking the book so far. That's all🍜✌️.