SHSL Belly Dancer(She)

Suggested by : __livin_lovino_loc

I can't believe I haven't posted it yet. I was done writing it months ago...

-----------

-Final Performance-

Belly Dancers. Not many know what their dance were created for but some could say for joy, amazement, although sometimes, lust....

Belly dancers are great in general. They're made of beauty and mystery and grace as well. And this SHSL Belly Dancer... she was the same too. But she's now about to recieve her punishment for her crime.

She deceived one of the male students and killed him as he slept. She was smart but also careless. She could've gotten out but it was such a shame she couldn't.

On the stage was a guillotine with a bucket near the hole of it. As she was dragged closer to the guillotine, she streamed tears down her face.

She was soon cuffed on the guillotine. She was, though, thankful that it was going to be a quick death. That way she would feel no pain.

But instead of seeing only black, she felt something she didn't want to feel. Burning hot rocks and pebbles were thrown at her, one after the other. The pain was stinging through out her body. She screamed in agony, starting to beg for mercy.

Her skin burnt, cuts and scratches scattered around her body, blood oozing out from each wound. It was unbearable.... She had wished to die already.

She couldn't see the rest of her body, as all she saw was her hands. She begged for it to stop, for it to end and after a blink, it did.

The SHSL Belly Dancer took deep breaths as her lips curled into a smile, breathy laughs escaping her mouth.

"I.... I did it! I survived!" She thought.

"Oh, God! Tha-" Her words were cut off by the guillotine's blade separating her head from her body. A loud noise was made as the guillotine's blade dropped all the way down.

Her head rolled out from the basket that was supposed to catch it. Some of the students screamed in horror, as some remained in silence, not being able to utter a word due to the shock.

This was her very last performance for entertainment. Entertainment for masterminds...