SHSL Tailor (He/She)

I wish there would be a SHSL Tailor in the future.
:|

--------------

-Emperor's New Clothes-

Strings in different colors and needles of differemt sizes were sprawled out onto the floor. The SHSL Tailor looked around and found a huge sewing machine,waiting for him.

Suddenly, their arms and legs were held by a claw each. A big piece of white cloth covered the SHSL Tailor and slowly, they were dragged closer to the huge sewing machines.

Monokuma hopped onto it with a remote in his hand. Monokuma pressed a switch and and the sewing machine started to work. As if nothing is happening, the SHSL Tailor didn't move at all.

But as soon as the neddle of the machine touched the SHSL Tailor's leg, a muffled scream was heard.

The machine worked quickly, followed by a loud, agonizing scream as pink liquid covered the cloth.

Soon, the scream was no longer heard. Smoke appearing as the machine broke and stopped. Later on, the smoke cleared and the finished product was a bright pink shirt with a few (hair color) strands of hair visible..

Monokuma took it and wore it. It was honestly, really gross and some of the remaining survivors fainted or puked.

As the scent of iron filled up our nostrills, Monokuma looked at himself in the mirror, admiring his new outfit.

--------------------

A/N: Btw, I can only update sometimes since I'm busy and I have writer's block for a while. Lol. So...... umm... .... if you have any suggested talent or skill that I should do, please comment!!