SHSL Ice Skater(He/She)

Will be using they or their instead of she or he.

----------------

~Marionette On Ice~

The SHSL Ice Skater was now only wearing shorts and a tanktop with a pair of ice skating shoes. On their neck and limbs were metal wires. The hugged the flesh really tightly and it made the SHSL Ice Skater choke up. Then suddenly a melody started to play and cold frodty breeze startdd emitting from somewhere.

Monokuma worked on the string as the SHSL Ice Skater started to forcefully skate on ice. There came 2 more unknown people who were skating along with the SHSL Ice Skater. The blades of their shoes were really sharp and they were also really fast.

Monokuma made the SHSL Ice Skater spin, spin and spin at a high speed uncontrollably. Their vision began to spin and blur out of the dizziness. Tears formed in their eyes as a migraine had suddenly hit them. The blade of their ice skating shoeskept on carving the ice as them spun around. The freezing cold air became incontact with their bare skin while they spun, making them feel coldrr and colder as the seconds passed by.

The other two skater's were still dancing but the blades of their shoes kept on scratching against the SHSL Ice Skater's body, making their body bleed with scratches.

When Monokuma had stopped, the SHSL Ice Skater appeared to be pale and a bit blue with scratches all over their body. Their clothes were ripped and they were weak and tired from all that spinning.

But after a few moments, the ice began to crack and the SHSL Ice Skater fell into the cold unfrozen water. There were still bubbles at the top signifying that they were struggling for breath but it was soon gone.

Monokuma brought out a net and caught the SHSL Ice Skater from underneath the ice. When it did so, the SHSL Ice Skater was already dead. The unnoticed wires were now noticable and the wires had now cut through the Ice Skater's flesh. Their limbs stuck out from the holes in the net, just hanging loosely. And blood came out from the Ice Skater's dead suffocating eyes. It was a horrifying cold death.