SHSL Traveller (He/She)

~Electrifying World Trivia~

The SHSL Traveller was currently chained to the cold metal chair in the middle of a light pink and green patterned room. Infront of them was a huge screen with the school's logo. It turned automatically on and Monokuma appeared. It was as if there was a questionnaire game about to happen.

'World Trivia!!'

Infront of his hand was buttons. A and B infront of his left hand, C and D infront of his right.

The SHSL Traveller guessed that the questionnaire was a multiple choice question type. So he already got the rules. 1 wrong answer and he's dead.

There were 20 questions in total and so far, they got 18 correct. Now, Monokuma was really feeling troubled but he came up with an idea.

The SHSL Traveller answered the 19th question and he was now facing the 20th question.

'How many times has this killing game re-occured?

A. 0-20
B. 21-40
C. 41-60
D. This is the first time.'

Time was running out and the SHSL Traveller struggled desperately for their answer. 15 seconds left. 10 seconds left. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The SHSL Traveller did not answer.

'Time's Up!! You lose!!'

The screen turned off and the SHSL Traveller suddenly heard sparking noise. He looked around noticed an electric stunner-like object.

It touched him and Monokuma had set it up to a low level.

They screamed. Screamed for help as Monokuna kept turning up the level until it reached its maximum.

Everything went white over the flash but you could hear the SHSL let out their last agonizing and blood-curdling scream as white foam escaped their mouth. Smoke were seen abouve them. He was now dead. Sparks were still visible around their corpse but it soon slowly died afterwards. That was really an extremely, electrifyingly shocking death after all.