:.Final Q&A.:

Hello again, my dears!

I wanted to announce that this will be our final question and answer column for this book, as it celebrates the ending of it in its entirety. 

Now, you guys can ask questions for the main characters, as well as some that played an important role in the story, and myself as the author.

You all can give as many questions or comments that you want, and they will be answered on the chapter after this.

Also, I just wanted to thank you guys for always being there for me. I had such a nice time writing this book, and I can't wait to start writing more content for you all.

On a side note, I will leave this open for around a week, so you guys can post your questions/comments in that time frame.

Now, onto the Q&A column:

If you have questions for Namjoon, leave them here.

If you have questions for Seokjin, leave them here.  

If you have questions for Hoseok, leave them here.

If you have questions for Taehyung, leave them here.  

If you have questions for Yoongi, leave them here.

If you have questions for Jimin, leave them here.  

If you have questions for Jungkook, leave them here.  

If you have questions for Ms. Kim, leave them here.

If you have questions for Gi-Chul, leave them here.

If you have questions for Mr. and Mrs. Jung, leave them here.

If you have questions for me, the author, leave them here.

Don't feel shy on leaving me a ton of comments or anything, I love interacting with you lovelies, and I think a Q&A is a wonderful way to do so :)

Once again, I want to express my gratitude to all of you for being on this journey with me, and I strive to be on many more with you

Thank you for reading this and I can't wait to respond to your questions in the next chapter

Have a lovely day/night because you deserve it for being so adorable

Love you~