:.11.:

Hi lovelies!

Thanks for being the awesome, patient readers that you are, I had to do a lot in the past few weeks and am finally (almost)done.

Enjoy!

---

They made it out of the store and exited the mall, hand-in-hand.

"Do you wanna take my car?" Jin asked, looking over at the younger.

Namjoon shrugged, "Sure... if that would be alright."

Jin smiled and tightened his grasp on Namjoon's hand, "That's completely fine with me."

The pair made their way to where Jin's car was in the parking lot and Jin unlocked it with his clicker.

He went over to the passenger's side and opened the door, "For you."

Namjoon smiled and accepted the offer, ducking inside with Jin closing the door after him.

Jin then circled the vehicle and got into the driver's seat.

He flashed Namjoon a bright grin before buckling himself in the seat.

Namjoon moved to reciprocate his actions, but Jin stopped his movements.

"You never know how to receive and not to give, do you?" Jin's voice went like ocean waves in his ears.

Namjoon looked up to meet Jin's gaze piercing into his.

Namjoon gulped and blushed rosily on his cheeks at their close proximity, "W-What?"

"You deserve so much, Namjoon, and yet get so little." Jin buckled the seat-belt for him and proceeded to lean back into his seat.

"Where do you wanna go?" Jin asked, placing his hands around the steering wheel.

Namjoon just stared into space, "Huh?"

Jin smiled at how flustered he was, "Where do you want me to take you? Do you have anything particular in mind?"

"Ugh... not really. It's up to you, hyung." Namjoon uttered and looked down at his knees like they were the most interesting things in the world.

Jin chuckled, "I'll take you to one of my secret hideaway's."

"Where's that?" Namjoon tilted his head cutely.

"It's a secret." Jin smirked mischievously, placing a finger to his lips.

Jin placed the key in the ignition and started it. He drove out of the parking lot and into a back-way of the mall. He made a left and the buzzing of the city was now a calm silence, the tweeting of birds and the gravel under his tires the only sounds there were.

Namjoon looked around and the place itself was very solace, trees and shrubs at both sides of the car. It was getting less polluted with green plants the further they drove and he smelled dew in the air.

"This is so pretty, hyung." Namjoon proclaimed in awe.

Just like you, Jin thought.

"We're not there yet." Jin smiled at how Namjoon looked so fascinated.

The car went a bit farther down the patchy road and then off to the right he saw a clearing with less vegetation and stopped the car.

"Here it is." Jin waved his hand towards the location.

It was a pond. A clear-water pond with a flow of water above pouring into it. It had flowers around its' edges and rocks glassed over in the steady stream.

"Oh my god, hyung! This is too beautiful for words." Namjoon remarked, smiling as bright as the sun's rays above them.

So beautiful. Jin thought as he saw the younger dashing out of the car and over to the pond.

Jin laughed and ran out as well chasing to where Namjoon was, "Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Namjoon remarked happily, smile never wavering.

"This is a habitat for the fresh-water fish that live here and there is the waterfall that runs into it." Jin said, pointing over to the stream bubbling into the water.

"How did you ever find this place?" Namjoon turned to him with bright eyes.

"I was driving home from work and decided to take a different route." Jin said, sporting a face-splitting grin.

"This is truly a secret getaway." Namjoon marveled.

"Do you wanna get in?" Jin asked.

"Um yeah, is there anything that bites in here?" Namjoon's face suddenly looked of pure concern.

"No, there's just fish. Unless you want me to." Jin muttered the last sentence under his breath, hoping it would be unheard over the rushing water.

"Okay, that's good to know." Namjoon sighed with relief.

He lifted the hem of his t-shirt and took it off, leaving Jin ogling at him open-mouthed.

Namjoon stopped his movements to look at Jin questioningly, "What's wrong? Don't you wanna get in too?"

Jin snapped his head up so fast it's a wonder he didn't break his neck, "O-Oh yeah, I was just waiting for you."

Namjoon nodded, "Okay, you can take off your clothes now."

"I'm gonna leave my underwear on though.." Jin stumbled his words.

Namjoon grinned, "Yeah, so am I."

"O-Of course! Why would you not? That would be totally ridiculous." Jin stuttered uncomfortably.

Namjoon smiled genuinely which relaxed Jin from his anxiety. He walked over into a flat plain in the soil and slowly stepped into the cool water.

"This is nice! Come on, hyung!" Namjoon yelled over the thundering of the waterfall to Jin who was fumbling with stripping off his clothes.

Jin thought he would be a bit more bold with Namjoon, a bit more confident. But here he was, shyly covering his chest.

"I'm coming!" Jin yelled back, getting over his self-consciousness quickly and swimming over to Namjoon.

"This is so amazing, hyung, I've never seen anything like it." Namjoon declared, wading in the shallow depth.

I've never seen anything like you either. Jin smirked at the thought.

---

Love you~