:.46.:

Hi, loves!

Before I start writing this, I want to make clear for everyone that there will be no happenings of rape or non-con since it's not a part of my plot and I also know it's a sensitive topic for some people, as it is for myself as well.

Anyways, enjoy!

---

Namjoon couldn't believe what was happening to him in that moment.

Of course, it's not like he hasn't been in this position before now, but his boyfriend always had managed to have a trance on him.

Jin always made it exciting, passionate, mind-wreckingly pleasurable for the both of them, but most importantly for his adorable baby boy.

Gi-Chul's hands felt rough and filthy against the dewy flesh of his body. His boyfriend's hands never failed to make him scream with desire, his touches soft and meaningful in the situation, reminding Namjoon how much love and care he had for him in his heart.

Namjoon felt so used, so utterly vandalized as Gi-Chul's fingertips rubbed and groped with an unfathomable vigor across his honeyed skin.

When Gi-Chul gripped his arms tighter as he squirmed and tried his damnedest in getting away from this forbidden man, Namjoon experienced a flash of a memory of what his mother and even his boyfriend had told him about his current issue.

"Now, sweetie, you need to be able to protect yourself when I'm not there to defend you from a petty fool or two, curse that day if it may come in the future."

And oh, what a cursed day it was for the said male.

That was the morning his beloved mother, Ms. Kim, had handed him a bottle of pepper spray he was to keep by his side at all times, the canister of burning fluid buried deep in his backpack sitting near his shower locker, Namjoon glaring at it helplessly as he whimpered out with tears streaking his reddened cheeks.

The sentence of speech ringing in his head had also led to the hottest sex he had ever gone through with his dear of a partner, Seokjin claiming the boy as his own with a series of thrusts so hard that Namjoon was sure that he had left an imprint of himself painting the tight clench of his walls.

Gi-Chul chuckled with a sinister tone next to the right side of Namjoon's jaw when he spotted a line of fading hickeys Jin had given the younger man during one of their many lustful exhibits of ardor the week prior, the other boy being knocked back into reality with a tick of Gi-Chul's clothed hips grinding against the crack of his ass. "I see that you're all marked up already, Joonie."

Namjoon hated that nickname spoken from his spiteful tongue, that was only to be proclaimed by his friends, family, and greatest of all, his boyfriend.

"I'm only his, and no one, including your sorry ass of an excuse, is going to fucking change that," Namjoon hissed in pain after Gi-Chul bit firmly on the spot bit below the bruise on his shoulder he had also received from Seokjin when he didn't respond quick enough for Gi-Chul's liking, slapping his bare bottom after the unwelcomed statement. 

"How does it feel to know that your little bodyguard isn't gonna be here to keep me from wrecking your perfectly sweet ass?" Gi-Chul barked, nearly suffocating the other with the rigid hold he had pressing against the back of his panting lungs. "Tell me, Namjoon, how does it feel to not have the bitch of what you call a prince charming save the day for you once again? Jin isn't here to help you now, you're all alone, and you're all mine."

Namjoon couldn't wait to see his boyfriend's reaction to that slip of the mouth, he would positively beat the living hell out of him now.

But hearing what Gi-Chul wanted to do to him made an idea pop up in Namjoon's mind, one that would hopefully get him out of this mess and in Seokjin's strong arms instead, "You wanna fuck me, Gi-Chul?"