:.63.:

Hello again, my loves!

This chapter will focus on the dinner at Namjoon's home and also center on some other subjects, so I hope you like it :D

As always, enjoy!

---

After almost half an hour passed, the pizza was delivered to the house and was paid for by Namjoon's lovely mother.

Once the delivery worker was gone and her wallet was put back into her bag, she made her way over to the end of the staircase and called up to the seven young men that were strewn randomly about Namjoon's bedroom. "Boys! The dinner is here!" 

With that, she walked back to where her dining room was and began to set out plates and silverware for everyone in the house to eat with. 

At the notice for them to come down, Namjoon, his partner, and his gang of friends came through the door to his bedroom and descended the stairs together, one-by-one. 

"I'm not just gonna keep cameras around the house for my own personal pleasure, I was gonna email the footage to you guys anyway when it was processed," Jimin spoke in a hushed tone as to not have Ms. Kim overhear him, all of them slowing their steps to the dinner table in the hallway.

Seokjin chuckled, the sound of it dark and menacing to the other pairs of ears, his right hand creeping up to tug at the back of Jimin's shirt, effectively stilling his leisurely pace in the process. "Listen, Jimin, I will tell you right now that if you watch or listen to the tape from me and Namjoon's bedroom in the mansion, I will process your dick in a fucking fruit blender."

Hoseok snorted as he tried to hide his obvious mirth behind his fist, "That's one way to make a protein shake, Jesus Christ."

Suddenly, a little whine was emitted from Yoongi as he ran up to place his hand on Jin's that currently had his own boyfriend up on the tips of his toes, "No, hyung, please don't, I really love it."

"Well, will you look at that? Even Yoongi wants your dick intact," Jin huffs gently through a small smile gracing his full lips as he tightened his hold on Jimin's shirt collar.

Jungkook licked his lips and watched the scene of Jin glaring at Jimin in front of him unfold, but cleared his throat for the correction he was about to make. "Well, I would rather say that especially Yoongi wants Jimin's dick intact, he must love how the length of it rubs and prods at every dip and curve of his insides, finding every nerve and crevice of his flesh with each thrust of his hips-"

"Calm down, joyride, leave some room for the imagination," Hoseok warned, pursing his lips as the youngest sighed heavily with a slump of his broad chest.

Yoongi pouted, crossing one arm over the other as he breathed a pitiful whimper, his eyebrows knitted in a tight crease, "Fuck you, Jungkook, you just made me want it more."

"I'm sorry, okay? I can't help my urges," Jungkook apologized, wrinkle his chin as his lips were pulled into a flat line with concern at how upset but also horny the other male was.

Seokjin cooed and laughed a little bit, his hands loosening a tad on the hem of Jimin's shirt as he looked towards Jungkook, "Oh, I should be the one apologizing, he learned his words of passion from my example. If I don't make Namjoon's eyes roll into the back of his head with physical affection, I surely will do so by the verbal procedure."

And Namjoon blushed at this, his enlarged pupils full of embarrassment darting down to the floor and around the hall they were standing in, his hands enveloping together in front of him shyly.

"And that is something I do not want you to hear, Jimin, that is only for Namjoon to be present for and he is the only one I want to receive bliss from it, so don't mess up, dumb ass, for Yoongi's sake as well," Jin growled lowly, the slight grip on Jimin increasing in the last moment before he removed him from his touch, arms now at the sides of his waist with impatience.