:.60.:

Hello again, sweeties!

This is the "episode" that happened after the court and I sincerely wish that I'll get to some other important plot points at some time hehe.

Also, it's the 60th chapter!! :D

As always, enjoy!

---

Now that the court was adjourned and the verdict was actually and finally settled after all of the grief Namjoon and his significant others had gone through, a full-blown celebration was going on in one side of the room with muffle cries into clothed shoulders and tearful smiles that grew wider with each hug and kiss.

On the other side of the room, however, was an angry as all fuck Gi-Chul and his woeful representatives of family and peers of law.

A police officer in the vicinity was currently detaining Gi-Chul after the result from the sentencing, with a bit of force as well since the boy just would not stop writhing and screaming in his grasp.

Gi-Chul's anger exponentiated to a level far greater than it was at that moment when his dark yet fiery eyes caught sight of the curving smirk on Seokjin's lips as he watched the officers place handcuffs on Gi-Chul's slim wrists.

"Oh, you son of a bitch, you think this is funny? I'll fucking get at you for this. Namjoon is mine and he always was, he's not yours. Mine. Mine. Mine." Gi-Chul said those last last three words with a growl at the end of each one of them, kicking the air and trying to hurt Jin and the others surrounding him in any way possible, "I'm gonna fucking kill you, Jin, you are nothing but scum. And I'll get back at you, too, Namjoon-ah, little whores like you don't misbehave against who's in charge of them."

Hearing the word "whore" made Ms. Kim turn on her heel as she was leaving and snarl, another security guard having to hold her back as she suddenly dove at Gi-Chul, "Did you just call my son a whore? Why, you little bastard, say that to my fucking face! And don't you dare disrespect the name of my Namjoon's boyfriend, he's like a son to me and I will ruin everything you stand for. Don't mess with me, you little punk!"

As she said that last sentence, the security guard with his arms around her proceeded to walk her quite quickly out into the hall area where she started to yell out profanities at Gi-Chul and Namjoon ran out to calm her down.

Gi-Chul spat roughly at the ground and sneered at the vision of Jungkook and the others preparing to leave as they slung their coats back on to protect them against the harsh wind of a storm about to blow over. "Fucking bitch, she should learn to keep her mouth closed."

"Hey, small dick, shut the hell up, that's my best friend's mother you're talking about," Jungkook bellowed while he made way to the exit, fixing a stern eye to Gi-Chul who had a wide grin plastered to his stupid face.

Gi-Chul laughed loudly and snickered at how Jungkook tilted his weight between his shoes out of impatience, "Did you just call me small dick? I bet your little slut mouth would still enjoy it."

Jungkook's eyes widened at that and he chuckled, allowing the encouraging hands of Taehyung and Jimin guide him towards the double doors at the front, "Oh, honey, I only allow clean men to get swallowed up by my mouth, not disease-infested motherfuckers like you. Douchebag son of a whore-"

As Jungkook was about to yelp out countless more insults towards Gi-Chul, the rest of the boys with him decided that it would definitely be best if they actually left before anything between them and Gi-Chul got too serious.

"Hey, it's okay, Jungkook, he's just a pathetic asshole who doesn't know shit," Hoseok muttered while massaging the other young man's tensed shoulder, eliciting a loud huff from Jungkook who finally smoothed out the tough ridges of his muscles.