:.Bonus 1.:

Hello again, darlings!

So, I asked you guys in the previous chapter if you wanted to see the wedding night, and you all said yes, so this will be that, and it will also be one of the bonus chapters I will be doing.

I want to do a final Q&A for this book soon, so I will post a chapter with the details on how to ask questions for the characters and I to answer and everything, so that will be coming up shortly. :)

As always, enjoy!

---

Once the ceremony was over and Namjoon and Seokjin were finished hugging and kissing their friends and family goodbye, the boys stuffed themselves into a white limousine that was en route to their luxury hotel suite.

The two lovers couldn't stop kissing each other on the car ride there, their lips feeling like they were magnetic with energy and the both of them too happy to have finally married each other after all this time.

At the hotel, Seokjin opened the door of their suite with a keycard from the front desk and smiled as his newly-wed husband gasped upon seeing the inside of their room.

The elder tread into the room and hummed as he pulled out a bottle from the ice bucket by the freezer, "Care for some champagne, love?"

Namjoon turned around to face him as he nodded with pink cheeks and the prettiest smile staining his features, "That sounds good, we should celebrate our matrimony."

Little details around the room were laden with gold and the overall atmosphere seemed fitting for after a wedding, the lighting dim and romantic.

Jin retrieved two wine glasses from a cupboard and filled the two of them with the beverage, handing one to his partner before grasping one in his fingertips. He held out his glass as in he was making a toast, Namjoon following suit shortly afterward. "Here's to our marriage, darling."

"To our marriage, Jin hyung," Namjoon responded, smiling even brighter when their glasses clinked together and the two of them rose their cups to their lips and sipping from them.

Namjoon cheeks grew hot and he smiled around the rim when Seokjin glared at him over his glass before winking at him.

They finished drinking from their glasses of wine and Namjoon's expression grew a bit surprised when his partner took his cup out of his hand and placed the two by the sink in the kitchen bar they had in the vicinity.

"What are you doing, Jinnie hyung? Don't you want to finish the champagne?" Namjoon questioned with a giggle, the sound of it diminishing when Seokjin turned to him with dark eyes that just screamed of love and lust for the boy. 

Jin slowly padded his way towards his lover and brought a hand up to his face to caress the tan flesh of it, humming with content when Namjoon closed his eyes at the feeling of skin touching his. "I'm not thirsty for that right now, sweetheart."

Namjoon gulped at the sensation of peering eyes taking in everything that he was, his breath kicking up when he felt a hand on his chest that crawled back to the lower part of his waist, "O-Oh, really? So, what are you thirsty for?"

A squeak emitted from the younger male's lips when Seokjin dragged him closer to rest at the frame of his body and growled against the shell of his ear, nipping there after a moment and Namjoon felt like jelly under his touch. 

"You. I'm thirsty for you, Namjoon-ah," Seokjin grunted at the column of his neck, kissing a line up from his collarbone to his jaw before laying the tip of his tongue at the divot of his earlobe and whispering beside. "I want to drink from the pleasure that I shall give you tonight, as it is the only way to satisfy my craving for you. I want to treat you like a husband should, and keep you breathless with every touch of my hand. I wanna keep you arching your back for hours on end, darling."