:.Bonus 4.:

Hi, my dears!

We're almost to the end of the bonus chapters, and after that, I want to make a Q+A, which I'm really excited for hehe

I wanted to thank you guys for everything that you've done for me, and I just want you to know that it truly means a lot.

Enjoy!

---

The morning after all of the couples had endured their exciting events of ardor, Namjoon awakened slowly with his head buried deep in the warm divot of his lover's neck.

A smile that clearly showed off his dimples came into view as he felt Seokjin nuzzle into him closer with a soft groan of his name.

The younger boy's eyes opened a crack when he felt a ray of sunshine graze the tan skin of his bare shoulder, squinting next to him to take a glance at the clock at their bedside table, and humming with a croak as he saw that it was past noon.

His focus shifted almost immediately when he felt Jin wrap an arm around his waist lazily and he hugged him back when he felt puckered lips at his jawline, "Morning, hyung."

"Morning, baby boy," the eldest murmured next to his perked ear and a bright smile appeared onto his face when he could sense the blush spreading across the other's cheeks. 

Namjoon sighed and returned the smile when he was forced to look at him as Seokjin was framing his face with his hands, leaning forward to press a soft peck to his cheek. "That was really good last night."

Seokjin bit his lip with a grin at the confession and kissed his lips this, lingering there for a few moments before parting and looking into his eyes, "I'm glad you felt like that, Joon, I love giving you pleasure."

Namjoon giggled and curled up against his frame, "Hyung, stop, you're making me blush."

"Oh, is that so?" Jin muttered and began to tickle up his sides, leaving Namjoon to gasp and burst out laughing from the older's fingers crawling at all of the spots that he was sensitive.

Eventually, Seokjin stopped his actions, deciding that he was most likely going to leave Namjoon breathless another way later, and the boy lay on his back with his chest heaving and the most adorable smile on his face. 

"I should probably wake up the others, Yoongi hyung is gonna get mad if he doesn't get his afternoon nap before dinner," Namjoon uttered after a while of calming himself down, nodding to himself as if it sounded like a good idea.

"I'm going to make us some lunch while you wake the boys from their slumbers, I'm sure they would like a nice meal after such an exhausting night," Seokjin smirked as they both got out of bed, pulling on a pair of sweatpants and slapping Namjoon on the ass when he bent over to collect his clothes for the laundry. "And I especially need to feed you. I really wore you out, huh?"

Namjoon chose to look down at the floor as he pulled a pair of underwear onto his hips, but ended up nodding with a gulp. "Y-Yes, hyung."

"That's not what you were calling me a couple hours ago," Jin chuckled and Namjoon bit deep into his plush lip, causing it to pink temporarily. "Can you tell what you were calling me, peaches?"

Namjoon gulped again and his breathing began to get more labored as his partner pressed him up against the wall of their bedroom, "Yes, o-oppa."

"That's better, baby doll. Now run along, the food will be ready soon," Seokjin smiled with his teeth gleaming in the sunlight, sending a shiver down Namjoon's spine when he left the room with a stare that took in every inch of his body.