“Well, well, well! Not only a good saleswoman; I might make you into a manager,” Margie laughed. “Or at least give you a raise; that’s a brilliant idea, Alice.”

“You really think so?” I asked excited and started to mentally enlist what else the facebook page could show.

“Yes, I do. We’ll talk more about it tomorrow, okay?”

“Sure.” I turned my attention back to the Millers. “And now I’m ready for coffee.”

“Oh, I know where we should go,” Sky exclaimed. “Just follow me.”

“He knows his way around Aberville now, right?” I heard Catherine ask her daughter just as we exited the herb store. “You know how your brother is with directions and I don’t want to end up lost.”

“Nah, I think I know where he’s taking us; it’s one of his new favorite places,” Beth noted, and she and her mom did an identical flip of their hair to tug it behind their ears.

I giggled. The two of them not only looked but also acted so much alike; it was like my best friend had another twin except that Catherine looked older of course.

“Why are you three toiling?” Skyler, who was ahead of us, asked. “Come on, this way.”

We followed him, discussing how we all were and what we’d been up to lately. Catherine told her that her husband – Joseph, was busy with work and that was why he couldn’t come to Aberville with her. She then went on to entertain us with stories about Star, Thunder and Lightning – the horses belonging to me, Skyler and Beth.

“Gosh, I miss Star so much,” I said. “I have not ridden her in months.”

“Maybe you could spare a weekend and come over?” Catherine suggested. “Ash has already taken a few riding lessons from Beth but I’d like to see your Caden and Keegan trying to get on a horse. I bet it will be fun to watch.”

“Here we are,” Sky announced, holding the door open for us.

We walked in and I inhaled deeply, enjoying the smell of coffee; even though I preferred tea, I found that aroma very invigorating.

“The usual table?” A guy in his twenties asked.

“Yep,” the male twin replied, leading us to a table by the window.

“I’ll be with you in a sec,” the waiter shouted after us.

“You must come here often,” Catherine commented, sitting next to her son; Beth and I took the chairs opposite them.

“Oh, yeah, they serve Keegan’s favorite hazelnut coffee here so the two of us are regulars,” Sky noted.

“And where’s that hottie of a roommate of yours today,” the waiter questioned, as he approached our table.

“He’s working so you’ll have to be satisfied with just me, Josh” the other boy replied.

“Well, send him my love and give him a kiss from me, will ya?” Our server pleaded.

“Oh, he’ll be thrilled,” Sky grinned mischievously.

“So what can I get you?”

“The same as always,” the male twin was first to reply.

“That’s one hazelnut coffee. And the ladies?”

“I’ll have the same,” Beth and her mother ordered at the same time.

“And I want so green tea,” I added.

“Three hazelnut coffees and one green tea. Got it,” the perky waiter turned on his heel and headed to the bar.