15. Double D's and Kim Kardashian's Ass

Start from the beginning

Harry gets out of bed and walks over to the window. I had no idea that he only slept in his boxers last night. I only seen him take his shirt off, not his shorts that he was wearing. Lucky is behind is to me because I would have to look away in fear of seeing his front.

Speaking of his behind, he has a nice butt. He must do his squats because damn the mans got a fine ass. Okay, calm down now Hailey. All that talk about boobs and butts before has really got into my head.

"I should get out of your hair. You mentioned you had a busy day today."

"But I have time to get breakfast. You want to come?"

"What about Niall and Zayn?"

"They can come too."

I nod. "Sounds good."

"And Hailey?" He turns around to face me.

"Yeah?"

"You're very beautiful. Don't ever put yourself down."

I can't help but smile. I turn around so he doesn't see me blushing over his compliment. Why am I getting all awkward around him? It's Harry, Hailey. Pull yourself together.

"You want to have a shower before we go? Feel free. Bathroom is just through that door."

"Do I really smell that bad?"

Harry covers his nose. "Yes."

I shake my head whilst laughing at him. "I think I will take a shower."

I walk into the bathroom and just like the rest of his house it is spotless. His cleaner does a good job but Harry also does a great job at maintaining its cleanliness. I know he might not be here much but all the boys I know are messy. Harry is pretty neat.

I grab a towel from under the sink cabinet and then turn the shower on. I hang up the towel by throwing it over the shower screen. I remove all my clothing and wait until the water turns hot before stepping inside.

I can't help the thoughts that run through my mind. This is Harry's shower. Where he stands wet and naked. I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts but images of him naked flick through my mind.

"God, stop it Hailey." I whisper to myself. Hopefully Harry can't hear me talking to myself because he will think I'm weirder than I already am. Imagine if he knew I was picturing him naked.

I'm going to stop right there.

*

We are eating breakfast at a place called Blu Jam Cafe. We just got our hot beverages brought to the table and are waiting for our food.

I ordered an earl grey tea with a vegetarian breakfast burrito. Didn't really feel like having the big breakfast this morning.

Harry and I both drove here. Niall rode with Harry and Zayn rode with me.

"You two are like best mates all of a sudden. What did you talk about whilst Harry and I were out yesterday?" Niall asks.

"Hailey is easy to get on with. What we spoke about is none of your business" Zayn nudges Niall.

Harry looks between the two of us and takes a sip of his coffee. "Stop cutting my grass, Malik. You've got your girl."

What Harry just said could be taken in two ways but I choose to say nothing rather than getting ahead of myself.

"I can't believe Hailey is the bakery girl. You never told us it was Hailey Hayes."

"So much for none of my business." Niall says to him.