"Kook, no... don't stoop to his level"

"Fine" he sighed and took my hand in his. He gave it a few squeezes and rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand.

~I'm sorry Jimin, I know you wanted to deal with him. I just couldn't let him talk about you like that~

Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked into Tae's house, he then went to the kitchen getting himself a drink of water. I sighed and looked at Jungkook who smiled at me and cupped my cheek

"Can you stop flirting with my boyfriend?" Yoongi mumbled as he walked past us

"I'm not your boyfriend, we broke up, I moved out of the house. How can you think we're still together?" I asked him and he walked up to me and suddenly kissed me. His lips felt harsh against mine and I could tell Jungkook was in shock. I tried pushing him off me but couldn't get the strength

~Jimin...~

~Jungkook, help. He's too strong for me~

I was suddenly stood alone and looked to the ground to find Jungkook pinning Yoongi down. Yoongi just smirked and closed his eyes, making me think he was tired.

"Leave him on the sofa, come on I'm still tired and want to sleep" I told Jungkook, pulling him off Yoongi who was now half asleep. I took Jungkook's hand in mine as we walked back to bed, feeling myself get sleepier the closer I got. Jungkook could tell I was tired and stopped so he could pick me up with my legs around his waist. When we got into the bed room I jumped down and tucked myself under the covers again, feeling Jungkook joining me, pressing his body against me so I'm little spoon. The last few days we always cuddle when we're in bed. It just make us feel a little bit closer, less lonely, warmer.

~Thank you by the way~ I thought to him knowing he would hear it

~What for?~

~Saving me again~

~It was my pleasure~

He let out a little chuckle and pulled me closer to him so I was completely wrapped up to him and feelt myself drift off.

The smell of food filled my nose causing me to wake up, I rolled over to an empty bed and couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that I couldn't cuddle Jungkook for a few minutes.

I stepped out of the bedroom and suddenly heard shouting, I heard Tae's voice then Yoongi's... I forgot he came here drunk this morning. Why can't he just leave me alone? I don't want him in my life. I just want someone that will love me.

I walked into the kitchen to see Yoongi being held back by Tae, who wasn't struggling at all due to his vampire strength, but I could tell that Yoongi was getting more and more annoyed by the second. I walked over to Jungkook and sat down, resting my head on his shoulder. I felt him give a kiss to my hair, which he has done a few times, especially before we go to sleep, but I knew right now it was to wind Yoongi up more.

"Jimin what the fuck are you doing? Why would you want him when we can be together and happy again? We have history we know each other more than any other person. I know how to make you happy, he doesn't know anything about you. He doesn't know what you like or don't like..."

"He does, Jungkook knows everything there is to know about me, maybe a little more than you"

"What? No way... prove it, prove it right now that he knows you as well as I do" he demanded and I looked at Jungkook who had wide eyes

~did you forget I can tell you everything through my thoughts~ I smiled at him and he smiled back so big that his eyes crinkled before looking back to Yoongi