Consequence - LisKook

Start bij het begin

"No, Jungkook. I just want to go home. I need to go home." I said to him.

"You said you miss me. I was playing game, Lisa. Since you unplugged my computer, now I want to play with you. Everything have consequences, babe. Now you have to pay for it."

"No! I don't have time to play right now. Jungkook, pleeeeeaaaasse... Let me gooo.." I stomped my feet. He is still holding my hands on my back. It seems the tie is abandoned because he put it down. Yes! At least no tie.

"Ok. Now. You have two choices. Do you want me to go slow until you cry and begging me to go faster or do you want me to be fast but I won't let you come?"

"What? Are you crazy?" Is he insane?

"Your choice." He said it in a very low voice. I almost couldn't hear it. Like his mind is in another world. He doesn't even paying attention anymore. It seems like his mind is in his hand. His hand is going inside my shorts. I don't know when he unbuttoned my shorts but he did. His hand doesn't even say hi to me above my underwear. It went straight into my hoo-ha. He is feeling me now.

"Jungkook..." I moaned his name.

"Your choice, Lisa. I'm waiting. The clock is ticking and it seems like your body can not wait either." I'm trying my hardest to not losing my mind at this moment but it's so hard. What he is doing to me feels so good.

"What time is it?" I asked him but I think his hand is doing wonders because I'm sure I forget my name. Who am I again?

"Jungkook.. do you see my wallet? I think I put it....... HOLY SHIT!" Jimin just come in before we can do anything, he already out the door. Wait.. I'm sure I didn't hear the door open. Wait.. did Jimin just come inside this room? JIMIN WAS HERE!!! HOLY FUCK!!

I'm having a mental breakdown. I don't realize that jungkook isn't holding my hands anymore. He is sitting down on his chair with his eyes closed. Since when did he puts his chair back?

"You didn't close the door." Jungkook murmured. It made him look like he is in pain. Before I said anything, Kim Taehyung went inside but since he walked in with his eyes on his phone. He doesn't see what's going on.

"Jungkook, do you see Lisa? Her manager is outside. Ready to pick her up." He talked. Since I'm having mental breakdown part two, I didn't realize that my shorts is still undone.

"What the fuck is going on?" Finally he saw us. He looked at Jimin. It looks like Jimin is still outside the door. Probably having a mental breakdown like me. And then he saw me and then he saw Jungkook and then he saw me again. And then he saw my shorts.

"HOLY FUCK!" He turns around. Now I can only see his back. "I'm sorry, Lisa. I didn't see anything. I swear."

"Yaaaaa! KIM TAEHYUNG! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!" Jungkook yells at him. At the same time, he turns my body so they can only see my back. He is buttoning my shorts while ranting. At me. "Yaaa! Do you want the whole bangtan to see you like this?" Once Jungkook is done with my shorts, I ran out of the door.

"I'm out. Bye, guys." I told them. While I was walking in the living room to go outside, I heard them talking.

"Why don't you tell me?" Taehyung said. I assumed to Jimin but Jimin went straight to Jungkook and ignored Taehyung's question.

"Yaaa! Jungkook, if you want to do the deed, fucking lock the door. Is this the reason why I can't find my condom?" Jimin is yelling to Jungkook.

"I thought you were trying to find your wallet." Taehyung said.

"Yes. My wallet. With condom in it." Jimin said.

OH MY GOD! Jeon Jungkook is dead to me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My note:

Hi...

I was playing superstar bts and jungkook and Lisa just went inside my head, I just can't stop them..

If some of you are thinking that jungkook is a little too much with Lisa, it is because he is angry with her so he can't control what he said.

Because he was making a song.. a song for their comeback. Imagine how important that is.

Imagine you're downloading/uploading a huge file and you were waiting for an hour and it is still not done but then you have a blackout..

That's how jungkook feels at that moment..

(Apparently jungkook forgot that auto-saved exists and he didn't open the computer again to check if the files are still intact or not. *evil laugh*)

Since English isn't my first language.. feel free to correct me.. so I can learn from my mistakes..

Ok, that's it..

thank you guys.. ;)