Chapter 6

The next morning, I went to church. Yes, i go to church, anyways. I brought the fifty shades of grey dvd and i hid it in my bag since I was going straight to Elijah's after. I felt so nervous and so anxious, i know he is a family person, which is partly why I liked him, so i felt as though I really need to impress them. Plus, I was walking around with erotica in a religious place. After church, I talked with my friends, and then headed out nervously to meet up with him half way between his house and the church.

When we met up, we hugged and held heads and he led the way to his place, and I was nervously walking extra slow than normal. When we got to his house, he introduced me to his mom, and then to a couple of his sisters, then his dad. When he introduced me to one of his sisters, she asked me to play this little card game called 'Spot It', that turned into a million little games pretty quickly, and it was absolutely adorable. After a million games, Elijah asked if we should go and watch a movie, hinting to what was in my bag. I nodded and stood up. His sisters asked if they could come with us, and Elijah explained how its a movie they can't watch and they surprisingly understood, I remember thinking how well raised all of those kids are.

We went downstairs and he set the movie up in his computer which was on a clean little desk in his room across from his bed. I plopped down and moved so I was sitting with my back across his bed frame. Once he set up the movie he came and crawled up on his bed beside me and held my hand, I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. 20-ish minutes into the movie, we were really into it, and then his mom came halfway down the stairs and yelled "Hey Elijah, what are you guys doing?"

He replied with "Just watching a movie." there was nothing for a couple seconds and then.

"What movie?" she asked. Elijah looked at me and smiled.

"Fiona brought over 50 shades." He answered, I sat up and looked at him question what I was doing, I thought his mom was going to hate me. But she laughed.

"Did you tell her what were did for Halloween last year? You should." She said. He started laughing and my look went from 'what the heck are you doing?' to 'Oh my god I need to know.' He looked at me and smiled.

"Last year I printed out 50 individual shades of grey, and pinned it to my sweater, so I was 50 shades, of grey." He explained, I just bursted out into laughter, what on earth. I never thought anyone would be that sarcastic to do that, but I loved it and thought it was hilarious. We heard his mom start laughing too, and then she walked up the stairs and we carried on with out movie.

After the movie, he asked if I wanted to hangout with all his siblings upstairs, cause his baby siblings should be up from their nap. I agreed and we went upstairs, he introduces me to the rest of his sisters and to his brother. I cuddled one of the little toddlers and one of his other little siblings, and i watched some t.v with them, I looked over where Elijah was playing with his brother and one of his other sisters, and he was already looking at me smiling. In the middle of our show, his parents called us into the dinning room for supper, all the kids got up and ran, Elijah helped me off the couch and we walked to the dinning room and we sat down. The dinner was filled with good food, laughter, and a lot of 'getting to know you' questions, which I didn't mind either.

At the end of the night, the kids got ready for bed, and hugged me as tight as they could, and then the same with Elijah, and they ran to two their rooms, except for the two older younger sisters, they stayed in the living room and watched The Office, Elijah and I watched it with them for a little bit before he drove me home. He walked me to my door as per normal, he hugged me, kissed me, and left. I walked into my house as happy as I normally was when I walked into my house after hanging out with him.