Chapter One

To start you on this story, I guess I have to first tell you my name, which is Fiona Deaver, I personally don't know how I feel about my own name, but I guess it's cute. Anyway, back to the actual story.

It begins when I was 14, I was in grade nine, loving my life, but after a couple months in, life hit me like a train. I was very unbelievably naive, like you have no idea, I got out of one immature relationship that lasted almost a year, then I jumped into another immature yet very emotionally and physically abusive relationship for a month, to then jump back into that first immature relationship for 3 months, to get out of it again, to then be sexually assaulted by someone else. I don't think it would be smart of me to expand on this exactly, but all three of these guys come back into the my life later on, and then you will know who is who. Remember, I did tell you this story was drama filled.

Because of me being naive and walking straight into those relationships, I became a little anxious hermit, I loved to hide in my dark room and watch netflix and cuddle with my dog all day. My anxiety got worse over time, and a friend of mine dragged me out of the house to go to this youth group in town, this is where I met one of my bestest friends who has impacted my life, no he isn't THE best friend, but he is one that pushed me a lot. His name is Anthony.

Anthony is very freaking attractive, I personally think he is the most attractive person on this earth, so naturally, I tried to impress him and be all cool and wear makeup etc etc. Then one day he told me that he wasn't looking into dating anyone for a really long time, that didn't stop me from liking him one bit, I just gave up on the flirting and tried to at least be friends with the dude, which worked. Our friendship really showed me how stupid dating is, and how you really have to be ready for it. I still always thought, 'oh maybe in the future', but i'll tell you right now, that is not the case. I am in the future right now, and honestly, I see him has my motivational best friend that I want my kids to call uncle someday.

Because of our friendship, I only saw him in my life, and all of my other friends. Guys who liked me or whatever else, just became invisible to me, I didn't want to date anyone, go on dates, or anything like that. I was completely solid on where I was in all my friendships, and I wanted it to stay that way, and not have anyone new come into my life, now obviously that didn't happen now did it? Nope, no it didn't.