Chapter 19

Areum's POV

*le time skipu(end of court)*

the judge slams the mallet down on the desk as he has decided what to do.

Judge- the jury has decided that Kim Daehyun will go to jail with a 20 year sentence. when he does get out he will not be allowed to be 50 feet within Areum and her family. the case is settled.

my oppas get up as we do a group hug. all is well until Daehyun starts to scream at me. i jump in shock. the guards quickly run over to him and hold him down before he does anything. i hug Jin oppa in fear of Daehyun.

Daehyun- I WILL GET YOU AREUM! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I WILL GET YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU!

the guards quickly escort him out  as PD-Nim comes in, obviously panicked

PD-Nim- paparazzi is outside. they heard that you would be here. the van is in the back, we have to hurry before they get in.

we quickly run through the court house to the back. we sprint into the parking lot and get into the van as PD-Nim drives. we pass paparazzi as flashes go off.

once we get home we all sit on the couch, frozen.

Yoongi- well, that was something.... what do we do now?

Namjoon- i would guess we continue our normal schedule. and Areum still needs to find an online school.

Jungkook- but we're going to have to go on lockdown because of how hectic it's getting. let it die down.

Jin- so, Areum, if you want to hang out with Jun from now on he must come over.

Areum- okay

i walk to my room, still shook after what just happened. i change into joggers and a tank top. i decide to go on my laptop and find an online school.

*3 hours later*

i hum with my headphones on while laying on my bed. i close my eyes and follow the music. i continue humming until my door slams open revealing a man with a black mask and a gun. i jump as he yells at me. i run at him and kick his leg to he falls. i quickly unmask him to see Hobi oppa.

Areum- OPPA WHAT THE HELL!

Hobi- it was a prank! *laughs*

Areum- seriously...

Hobi- i needed my revenge.... the camera is over there.

he points at my desk and i walk over to the camera.

Areum- i think the prank is on you considering you got kicked.

Hobi- i still scared you.

Areum- fair enough. where are the others?

Hobi- i told them about the prank.

i hand him the camera as he continues the VLIVE and leaves the room. i lay back on my bed and continue to listen to music.