Chapter 12

Areum's POV
I walk out of the school gates with Jun as we split up to leave. I find Jin oppas car.

Jin-how was school? Did you make any friends?

Areum-it was good. Yeah i made a friend

Jin-who?

Areum- a guy named Jun. hes a trainee at JYP

Jin- oh, ironic because we're supposed to go to a party. JYP and some trainees will be there. Maybe i could meet him.

Areum-okay.

*le time skipu(1 week later)*

Jin- Areum, are you ready for the party? We have to leave soon.

Areum- yeah, im coming.

I walk downstairs in a light grey sweatshirt and black ripped jeans at the knee and a beanie. The others come to the door as well and we all leave and make our way to the party.

*at party*

We enter the party and i can see many idols and a few people my age. Jin takes me aside as the others go in their own direction.

Jin- can i trust you here alone? Make some friends?

Areum- ill be fine, oppa. My friend is here too. And i have my phone to call you.

Jin- okay, be careful.

He hugs me before walking off. I soon hear my phone ringing as i look at a text message.

(Text)

Jun- hey, are you here yet?

Areum- yeah. Where r u?

Jun- second floor living room with my bandmates. Wanna meet them?

Areum-sure, be up in a few.

(End text)

I walk through the house until i finally find the staircase and head up. I walk around until i hear my name being called. I turn around as Jun runs up to me.

Jun- found you! Ready to meet my friends?

Areum- sure.

He takes me to the livingroom where i see 4 other guys, all older than me, talking.

Jun- guys, i found her! This is Areum, my friend from school.

They introduce themselves one by one.

???- hey, im Mino.

???- im Lin

???- im Galax

???- and im Quake.
(I seriously cant come up with names)

We soon sat down and started to have a conversation.