Chapter 9

*3 days later*

i sit on the couch writing music. i decided to stay home while the guys went out to practice for the day. i quietly hum to the beat until i hear a knock coming from the kitchen.  i quickly run to my room thinking its my "appa".

Thoughts- what do i do? the guys phones are turned off for practice. if i call the police he will hear me. im too slow to run downstairs to the basement for them.

i decide to take a video incase anything happens. i angle my phone to see my whole room but stay hidden. i start to hear yelling throughout the house.

???-oh Areum..... Come out to play.....

i then hear oppas yelling my name and banging. i run out of my room to see my oppas locked out but ANOTHER window broken. Appa is gone, though. i run over and unlock the door as they all hug me. soon they lock around to make sure nothing was stolen and im ok.

Jin- what happened?

Areum-i dont know.... i was hiding.

Namjoon- i think its just another broken window. nothing else.

Yoongi- did he say anything to you?

Areum- he kept saying to come out and play.

Jin-*sighs* alright, from now on one of us must always be with you. so you're coming to practice with us. i will talk to out manager once we get back to practice. go get your things.

i run to my room and grab my phone, stopping the recording. i get my beaning and go out. we walk through the halls and enter the elevator. once we get to the basement(dance room) jin goes to them manager. i sit down as security is called and people to fix our window. once the guys start practice i watch the video on my phone. most of it seems normal until after i leave the room.i see appa come in and jump through my window. i turn off my phone and try to ignore it.

*many hour later*

i lay in my bed as dinner is being made. once i get my sketch book i start to finish what i was doing days before. i then eat dinner and come back as my phone buzzes.i see the name of the school pop up. anxiety flows through me as i open it. 

"Dear Kim Areum, it is my honor of Sakura middle school to say you have been accepted as a student! the thing is, there is already a large population of music and art students.so here is another list of things you could major as.

~Dance

~Photography

~Fashion

~Filming

i hope one of these will catch your interest!

-Sarural MS Principal"

i squeal in delight and run out of my room. everybody looks at me like im crazy. once i stop i start to yell.

Areum-I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!

Everybody- LEMME SEE!!!

they all crowd around me and look at the email. 

Jin- but what major will you do now?

Areum-hmmmm.... i'll think about it.....

Jin-ok.

i sit on the couch with the others and think about my major. 

Thoughts-Dance.... hell no, im not even athletic in the first place. photography... maybe.....Fashion.... maybe..... filming.... nah....... photography or fashion.......

A/N ya if u cant tell by reading this story i srsly wanna go to an arts school.