Chapter 4

I hold the envelope to see the results are.

I'm his biological sister! i smile at Jin oppa and we hug eachother. we sit on the floor hugging and crying as the other cheer. it feels like the moment never ends. i found my brother... my family...

after who knows how long we finally separate to see out bloodshot eyes. we laugh at how bad we look. we get up and sit on the couch with the others.we all decide to watch a movie because its getting so late.

*le time skipu(next morning)*

I wake up to see everybody covered in blankets either on the couches or on the floor. i hear sizzling behind me to see Jin oppa making breakfast.i silently leave and go wash my face.i come back and sit on the stool at the counter. i lay my head down and close my eyes from grogginess. soon i hear plates clatter as i sit up. soon i see jin smiling with a plate of food in front of me.

Jin- here's your food. we have a concert schedule today. we're introducing you to ARMYs!

i smile at him and eat my food. the others soon join us until we're done eating and get ready for the concert.i'm worried. what if they dont like me? i guess jungkook oppa can sense my uneasiness so he puts his arm on my shoulder on the way there.

soon enough we arrive and go to dress and makeup. i walk over to Mina unnie (older sister/ friend) as she hugs me.

Mina- hey, are you excitied?

Areum- more anxious.

Mina- dont worry. you'll be fine! now follow me i have an outfit for you.

Unnie takes me over to see a black hoodless sweatshirt with BTS on the front and "Jin 92" on the back. i put it on with black ripped jeans at the knee. the oversized sweatshirt goes to my mid thigh.

Mina- oh!~ you look so cute!

she quickly takes me to makeup as she applies rose gold eye shadow and eyeliner. she put a black crystal choker on me too then went to do my hair. she crimpled my black hair and let it stay down. once im ready i go over and sit on the couch.

i look over to see Jungkook oppa using coldspray on Tae oppa. once he stops Tae comes over to me with the can.

Tae- Hey, wanna play a prank on Junkook?

i nod. wanting to have some fun before the concert. he gives me the can and signals over to jungkook. i quickly go over and spray him on the neck. i hurry to sit on the ouch and act casual and he looks around. Tae sits next to me and acts usual.

Jungkook- Hyung, was that you?

Tae gives him a quizzled look and nods no. jungkook sits back down and goes on his phone. i go behind him and spray again. he quickly turns around and Tae puts and arm on my shoulder and hides the can on the table behind us. jungkook looks at us both.

Jungkook- what are you two doing?

Tae- nothing, just looking around...

Jungkook- Mmhm....

we quickly walk away and start laughing at we turn a corner. once we calm down they all get called to the stage. i stand there anxiously as they perform. once the dance ends they start to talk to ARMYs.

Jin- Hello, everyone! how are you all?

The crowd screams in joy as they wave.

Jin- i would like to make an announcement. a little over am month ago the boys and i decided to go to an orphanage where we adopted someone. her name is Kim Areum and she is my little sister. and only recently did we find out that she is my biological little sister my parents has to give away years before. everyone, i would like to introduce you to Areum!

jin walks over to me and puts an arm on my shoulder(as per usual) where he takes me on stage. the crowd stares and starts to clap for me. i smile and jin holdes me closer sensing my anxiety. i do a small wave. jin gives me the microphone as i try to calm my breathing. he gently squeezes my arm to reassure me.

Areum- hi everyone!....

The crowd quickly gets louder. i was never good with loud sounds...

Jin- now, we will be having a fanmeeting in a few days so if you come you can meet her there. lets continue with the show!

Jin takes me off stage as the anxiety slowly leaves me. Mina unnie takes me backstage so we can watch their performance.

Mina- you okay? you look alittle pale.

Areum- i have a bit of social anxiety...

Mina- do the others know about this?

Areum- no, it hasnt happened for a while. i thought it got better....

Mina- maybe you should tell them after the concert. do you want some water?

Areum- no, im fine.

we continue to watch the concert until it ends. once we get back home everybody goes to rest in their rooms. i go inside the bathroom connected to my room and lock the door. i go under the sink and pull out a black box with the letter "A" engraved in it.

Areum- *mumbles* hello old friend...

i open the box to see a razer with my dried blood on it.i pick it up as i start to shake. i slowly run it across my wrist as depressing thoughts come into my mind.

thoughts- why can you just talk to people? its not that hard. you have too many trust issues. is it because you're so fat? or maybe because you're so ugly? you should just die already. SLIT YOUR WRISTS,GET IT OVER WITH!

i try to keep my sobs quiet as i finish. i  wait until the bleeding stops to wash up. i unlock the door as i hurry to the closet for a flannel.  once i finish i yawn realizing how tired i am and go to bed.