Chapter 8

A/N most of these chapters are just depressing 

*the next day*

Areum's pov

Jin- guys, breakfast is ready!

i trudge downstairs and sit at the table as the other follow me. we eat until jungkook speaks.

Jungkook- so whats the schedule today?

Namjoon- we have a free day because of what happened yesterday.

we continue eating in silence from the awkwardness yesterday. soon we all go back to our rooms and i check my phone. my phone lights up from twitter alerts. i read ti to see hate about me.people calling me a whore and ugly.i soon put my phone down and go to my sketch book.

i sit on my bed and think about what to sketch. i start to sketch a hand and arm with the wrist facing up.  i soon draw a bloody blade with the wrist painted in blood. i hear a knock on my door and hide my book under my pillow. jimin, jungkook, and tae come in with a board game.

Jungkook- Hey, since you've been in here for a while, we wanted to know if you wanted to play a game?

Areum- u-um... sure.

we set up the game and play for a couple hours. i was surpisingly smiling. i knew i was breaking inside, though. i soon hear my phone go off and walk over to see a text message from an unknown number. 

jimin- who is it?

Areum- i dont know...  

i open the text and read the message. i soon tear up as i read it.

tae- whats wrong? whats it say?

they all stand behind me as jungkook reads it aloud.

"hello, areum, how are you with those bastards? they cant do anything to protect you because i will always find you. i know where you live now.... you should watch your back from now on, or ill get you.... -Appa"

Jimin- HYUNGS, GET IN HERE!!

 the door slams open as jin oppa stands infront of me with a worried look.

Jimin- look at her phone.

jin takes my phone and quickly reads it. once he finishes he hugs me as i shake. "it will never end...." i think. the others read it as we hear a crash in the house. we all run out to see a broken window in the living room. namjoon oppa walks over and picks up a brick.

Namjoon- i dont see anyone. do you think it was him?

jin nods as i run to my room and curl up on my bed, shaking more. jin comes in and hugs me. he coos me until i fall asleep.

A/N if u cant tell hugs help me in here alot and irl.