The loudness of my heart beating in my head burned my ears along with the strong sent of fear lingering in the air.

He laughed.

As if he is watching my every move, amusement inked his voice as he continued to taunt me. This making me feeling even more irritated and troublesome than before, and I felt the same perilous and alarmed feeling as I did earlier. Mille-seconds later I started throwing the salt everywhere around me as that of an insane person,

"What's next going to dig up my remains salt, oil and burn my body" he asked rather amusing

How did...

"No" I replied with an emotionless expression.

Great I bet if any one saw me now they would probably think I'm gone crazy and take me to a mental hospital the very same way they did to styles in teen wolf. Ok Suri calm down I think you have watched too much fantasy and unrealistic movies that you're starting to sound a lot like Sumi. And maybe soon I might start believing in demons, werewolf's, vampires and all those other stupid supernatural creatures that doesn't exist too just like her ohmygggggoodddd. I'm losing my mind.

Ok just stay calm and think

Now, asked yourself. What would Jesus do?

His devilish voice cut between my thoughts dragging me back to reality

"Little butterfly. You're wasting the salt"

And as if on cue my eyes landing on the ground watching the white grains of salt bathing the ground beside my feet.

Oh great

Stooping down burying my knees on the floor. I palm as much as my hand could carry and throwing it all around the room watching the white grain falling from the air like snow fulling up the room and wracking the iron rod around knocking over a few expensive antiques and figures. The echoing sound of things smashing, crashing and braking as they collide with the floor ringing in my ears.

Now all I could hear after all the braking of objects was a deep pure laugher that chilled me to the bones. It sounded so heavenly and pure that I felt myself grow warm a tingling sensation filling me all over making my face float with burning anger

"You think this is funny!" I yelled straining my voice. My hands tightening around the iron weapon in my hands and I continued to wildly whack around breaking a few more stuffs, "who are you, and what do you want?" I shouted at nothing and no one, my entire body fidgeting in anxiety twirling around as though I was lost in the maze of my mind.

"Mm interesting question. What am I, well? I'm just like you in a way, as for what I want, well...what I want is..." he pulse his voice full with as he utter out the words that shocked me most. "Your soul"

Wait what???

"My what?" I ask couldn't believed my ears, my voice inked in utter confusion.

"Your soul, it gives off this rather rear and sweet aroma it's quite unique, pure and beautiful"

A nonchalant laugh left my parted lips and judging by his silence I could tell he was port in utter confusion

"As if I would let you have it" I scoff at him rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"So you wish to continuously be taunted then" he asked rather seriously making me shiver in dread.

And for a mare second I felt my body going numb, then something in me click and a new found courage over whelmed me. Painting a smirk on my face, I voiced my words.

"Very well. If you want my soul," I paused, my smile growing without hesitation and I said, "Then come and get it" he never responded. And everything became silent.

Then I heard it,

The sound of the door bell ringing

A/N

Hi guys yah girl been gone for almost one year now and I'm sorry but don't you worry I have much plan in store for you just sick with yah girl to find out

Btw, I'm so nervous about what's going on, my life is so stressful and school starts in a few weeks so I'm beyond stressed.

But anyways who do you think that's at the door? 💃😈,

Leave a comment and don't forget to make that star orange if you liked this chapter. I would really appreciate it. Also shear my story with your friends and follow me

I love you guys so very much and thanks for reading please look forward to the next chapter updates that I have plan and prepared for you guys I hope you'll be looking forward to it publishing some time before next weekend, I just hope you'll will love it.

Lots of love from your lovely new author

Author nim

J.J.K ❤💙❤

Salanghaeyo 🤗