chapter 2

>>taunt<<

<Can the voice in your head that you face be a curse or a gift. It all depends on you>

-author nim

"Who's there?" I asked spiraling around feeling the fear in the back of my mind that was now consuming me. The only source of light is that radiating from the pulse game on the television screen emulating from the dim lit hall and it did nothing to superb my nerves measles to say size my courage, it felt too weird, as if someone is here with me, but I couldn't sense the presence of anyone besides myself and that was what shook me to the core,

Am I losing my mind?

I am scared. My body quivering in fear as if I was sitting in the dark coldness of the night completely naked and frighten, the quietness of the room grow my petrifying state that now left me restless,

Quickly hopping to my feet I dashed towards the slightly darken wall and press my back against its coldness in desperate search of refuge. And I could hear the hammering sound of my heart beating within my chest.

"Suri-ah," his voice making me more petrified than ever

What's going on is someone here with me... I thought feeling my heart tremble within my chest and my entire body vibrating in fear.

Several seconds later my fingers came to a halt at the touch of something flicker down and I knew it had to be the light switch I had been searching for.

As if God had shined his blessings upon me I flickered the switch upwards and was now completely surrounded by light. Feeling a little bit endangered than I did a minutes before.

But. I am alone.

'What's going on, I must be losing my mind.' I thought to myself feeling the fear over coming me as I nervously looked around.

"Do I frighten you Suri" he ask once again making his presence be known and by the sound of his tone I could easily tell that he is smirking.

"Where are you?" I asked, my voice shivering in fear. And I continued to skeptically roam around the room scared of who I might find waiting in here watching me.

"Should I tell you that?" he asked as if the answer to my question wasn't that important. In the end he never answered my question and prologue the conversation by saying.

"You smell so nice" his words making me flinch in response and a massive fare forming in the pit of my stomach giving me a nauseating feeling.

I was in panic, feeling even more afraid, startle, and terrified

Closing my eyes and inhaling slowly I reminded myself that I'm safely sealed within the facility of my own apartment and it was impossible for anyone to enter without knowing the password.

Blinking a few times trying to adjust myself back to the light I stare straight ahead of me releasing a shaky breath in order to calm my anxieties

But something still felt off and I found myself gravitating towards the tiny kitchen space a few foot space away from the hall not sure as to what I might find. My feet that gravitates on its own lead me through the passage that connected both rooms before I even had time to comprehend what was happening.

My fingers moved quickly and I ended up grabbing the first thing within my field of vision. Salt.

Taking nervous step my eyes shifted to the corner and I found an iron rod, not too far from the cabinet between both it and the refrigerator. Not sure as to why there was a rod in the kitchen. But at this point of panic I had refuse to question it. The strong urge to protect myself growing through me and I made my way back to the hall with both salt and rod in hands.