Pick up lines

A/N: I know people wanted me to update this again so I'll try and update it now and again for you peeps, this paticular is just a remake of one of my voltron ones but hey at least its something for now- enjoyyy!!

For this one shot, they all live under the same house and its in modern time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Y/N!"

"What?" You turn your head to find  Jae-ha sitting opposite you with a goofy smile on his face.

"Did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt?"

"When you fell from heaven" He winked

" ;-;" You instantly stand up and walk away with a sigh, Jae-ha had been following you around spitting out these cringey ass pick up lines.

-The next day-

Jae-ha strutted into the lounging area a big smirk on his face as he sat down next to you, attempting to wrap his arm around you. After whacking his arm away you move further away from him.

"Hey Y/N"

"What?"

"Do you know what my shirt is made of?" He tugs at the black shirt shirt he was wearing.

"No Jae-ha I don't please enlighten me" You deadpan

"Boyfriend material!"

You sigh loudly and clap your hands "Who would've known" and then walk away leaving your book behind.

-The next day-

After dressing yourself and grabbing a sketch book and pencil you enter the lounging area- in hope no one would be in there. There was. Jae-ha was sitting in your usual seat flicking through the book you had yet to pick up. You shake your head and turn around to walk away.

"Hey Y/N"

You stay silent- but he doesn't give up

"Hey Y/N can I ask you something"

You roll your eyes and turn to face him, he had already placed the book down and sat with his legs crossed and a big grin on his face.

"Do you have a pencil?"

Thinking it was a normal question for once you glance down at the pencil you were holding and nod your head, "Yeah I do, wanna borrow it-"

You were wrong once again.

"Good, cause I wanna erase your past and write our future"

You groan loudly and throw your pencil at him, he dodged it easily and gave you an innocent smile.

"For god sake Jae-ha stop it!"

Your storm out of the lounging room clearly pissed off, you liked Jae-ha - a lot, and he knew that but all he ever did was annoy you. Saying all those cheesy ass pick up lines that clearly annoyed you!

After reaching your room and throwing your sketchbook across the room- that happened to be full of sketches of Jae-ha, you slump on your bed and scream into your pillow. Why was he so stupid? Why did you like someone like him? Why not someone like Shinah - or even Hak. BUT NO, It had to be the good old green dragon- Jae-ha.

-1 Week Later-

You had been ignoring Jae-ha after the 5th day, every time you'd see him, you would turn and walk away- you would ignore him when he spoke and even when the others tried helping out, you would ignore them- saying it was fine, that it was nothing to do with them. I felt bad for snapping at Yona when she tried helping out as well but I really couldn't help it, he had gotten on my nerves and I had finally had enough.

With a deep sigh of relief you see that no one, not even Jae-ha, was in the lounging room, you could finally read your book without being disturbed. You quickly take your usual seat on the corner of the sofa and pick up your book.

Not long after that someone walked in, you look up to find Jae-ha. He had his usual same smile on his face- like he didn't care that he was being ignored. You quickly spot that he was holding your sketch book and flicking through the pages - The one where the majority of the sketches were of him. A major blush reached your cheeks but you didn't say anything- you were meant to be ignoring him.

You went back to reading your book. Jae-ha placed the sketch book on the small coffee table and sat next to you.

"Hey Y/N"

You didn't reply- but he still didn't move and simply stared at you.

You take a quick peek at him to find he was no longer smiling, his face held a much more serious expression.

"Hey Y/N"

"Yes Jae-ha " You say quietly, unsure of what to expect.

"I love you"