{Iksu x Reader} Thank you

Light. I see light. No that can't be there's no light here. Only darkness.

I slowly open my eyes to find a young man looking at me. He had scruffy blonde hair and the most beautiful red eyes I had ever seen. Who was this man? And why was he looking at me?

I tried to get up. I couldn't as a sharp pain ran down my back.

'No you must stay still'

Huh. I look at the man again and he seemed worried about me. I wonder why, im a lonely street rat, no one cares about me. I'm nothing. With the only strength I had left I turned my head to see where I was. I didn't recognize this place. I was in a small hut and it seemed to have a lot of medical herbs scattered around the place. I wonder why. Maybe the man is a doctor.

It was silent for a while. I layed on the floor staring at the ceiling while the young man sat next to me carefully holding my hand. I wonder why but it felt really comforting. I don't even know his name.

'Errm my name is Y/N... thank you for helping me'

*Smiling 'what a lovely name, mine is Iksu its lovely to me you F/N'

I smile back at him. He then looks at me with a sad face, well no it almost looked like an apologetic look.

'Im sorry... but I didn't save you my friend Yun did'

'Who is Yun?'

'Oh right you don't know him...well he should be back any second now and then you can meet him'

Just as he said a young boy with beige coloured hair and light blue eyes came into the hut shouting at Iksu.

'Iksu you idiot you could've helped me collect fire wood'

'Im sorry Yun I will go and get some now'

'Wait-

Before Yun could say anything else Iksu got up and ran outside. Im guessing he went to look for more fire wood. I looked at Yun who had an annoyed look on his face. I giggled a bit as it was nice to see a friend ship as good as theirs.

'Errm Yun right...'

'Yup im Yun the handsome genius'

*Laughing 'It's nice to meet you Yun, my name is F/N'

'F/N... that's an unusual name, im guessing you don't come from around here then'

'No I don't your right'

'So how come you're in this part of the country then?'

I looked at the floor sadly. I didn't want to answer his question it would bring back bad memories, and I can't really say I ran away from home. Especially because I was beaten by both my parents. He would pity me im sure and I would hate that. I'm guessing he caught the picture as he didn't insist I tell him he just went onto another subject.

'So F/N how's your back feeling'

'My back...it hurts a little but I think I can move now'

'That's great just don't move around too much we don't want it breaking now do we'

'Not really...oh yes I forgot to thank you for helping me'

'You're entirely welcome'

I slowly got up from the floor and put a hand on the wooden wall to keep me balanced. Yun walked over to me and helped me into a chair.

'Thank you Yun...may I ask how long I have been here for'

'You're welcome and you have been here for about two weeks now'