(SHinaH x Reader) ~Silent Jelousy~

A/N: I've been holding back on writing these due to writers block but I think I've gotten over most of it so I can start writing again! I hope you enjoy this long awaited one shot 😀

Shinah's POV

I watch Y/N as she laughs with the rest of the group whilst I sat further away keeping an eye for any enemies. Every time I see her smile, laugh and blush with them I feel my heart becoming tighter and tighter. I was jealous. I was jealous that people other than me could make her smile... I bite my lip behind my mask- Ao crawls up my arm and sits on my hands, I pet him trying to keep my mind off Y/N. It failed. "Ao... You think I should be the only one to make Y/N smile like that right- her smile should be mine right?...right..

~Few days later~

I've been avoiding Y/N as much as I can these past few days trying to get her out of my head- trying to stop my heart from aching. I don't know if she's noticed this yet. I hope this doesn't hurt her any way, but its better for her and me...right? I walk towards the campfire where Yun was meant to be making breakfast but he was nowhere to be seen Y/N was there instead serving up the breakfast. "Morning Shinah here's your- I grabbed the bowl and walked away before she was able to finish her sentence and ate alone quietly in the corner. I clench my fist slightly- I'm so sorry Y/N I really am.

Your POV

I spot Shinah walking towards the campfire for his breakfast and wave with a smile on my face, I hadn't really spoken much to him recently, I've definitely been trying but I probably wasn't speaking loud enough so I say rather loudly making sure he heard me this time "Morning Shinah here's your- Before I was able to finish my greeting he grabbed the bowl from my hand and walked away. I looked down...I was right he was ignoring me...Had I done something wrong? I decided to confront him after breakfast.

~Timeskip~

It had been about an hour or so after everyone had finished eating and went to doing there own things so I then decided to confront Shinah about him ignoring me. I wanted to know the reason why as I missed him- very much so. I look around the camp to find but couldn't see him anywhere-just before I had given I spotted the blue haired male heading into the woods near by the camp and without thinking I chase after him ignoring the dangers that could be ahead.

"SHINAH WAIT!!" I shouted after him as he walked through the entrance of the woods and I followed him. He turned around and looked at me he looked as If he was gonna ignore me again but then something changed. He started running towards me- He shouted my name "Y/N MOVE!" I was confused and looked up to where he was looking- a few inches above me was a giant falling branch. Crap... It all happened so fast Shinah reached me just in time jumping at me pushing me away onto the ground. He tightened his grip around my body and stuffed his head in my shoulder. "Y-you idiot I almost lost you" I was silent- He reached me in time to save me but was hit my the branch instead. "S-Shinah...your hurt" He shook his head and moved his fingers to my face "Is your face alright are you alright?" He said slightly desperately- I shook my head "I'm alright" I took this chance to ask him why he was ignoring me.

I wrapped my arms around him and whispered quietly "Why did you ignore- I missed you- a lot" He hug me back and stayed silent "Please" I whisper in a very desperate tone "Tell me" He nodded his head silently. "Every time i see you with others...smiling, laughing it hurts Y/N it really really hurts inside- I wanted to be the only one to make you feel that way but I was wrong...that was impossible..." I shake my head and laugh quietly "You idiot...You make me smile and laugh more than anyone and if that doesn't make it better does me loving you help" I say with a smile on my face "Shinah I love you and only you- you are my world and always will be- So please don't ignore me...that hurt me terribly" Shinah went silent- whilst I was pouring my heart out to him. CRACK- A loud crack sound and half of his mask fell off to reveal his golden eyes full of tears- "I'm so sorry Y/N I really am" I shake my head "Just shut up and kiss me already" I say with tears in my eyes. He leans forward giving me a kiss full of passion- I enjoyed every bit of it. "I love you Y/N- don't cry" He says lifting his now bloody hand to my face- I stare in shock as his eyes slowly close and his hand falls to the ground- I look down to see I'm covered in blood...his blood. I Scream. "SHINAHHHHH!!!!!" T^T

A/N: D

O

N

E

Your welcome.