{Jea-ha x reader} What kind of women do YOU like?

I woke up to the sound of both Hak and Kija fighting...AGAIN.
'Snake boy'
'I am not a snake!'
There so bloody loud. I get out of my sleeping bag and unzip the tent; I then glare at both of them.
'WILL YOU BOTH SHUTUP!'
They both instantly shut up and looked at me with scared faces. I look at them and smile slightly, Yona's always telling I'm the only one that can shut them up and I suppose it's true.
'You understand now, so let me get more sleep, I'm knackered'
They both nodded and I went back to the tent. Luckily I had a tent to myself so I didn't need to worry about anyone else to wake me up. I was just about to get back into my sleeping bag when I noticed that there was a big lump in it and it was zipped up. I sighed and unzipped.
'JAE-HA GET OUT!'
'Hai hai dear, I just had to see your beautiful face'
He such a playboy, but either way face went a light shade of pink at his words.
'In my sleeping bag....'
'Errr yes....'
*sigh 'Go away please'
'Ok dear your wish is my command'
With that he got out of my sleeping bag and disappeared out of the tent. I sat down on the bag with my head in my hands. I sometimes find it really hard to see him as I have liked him for ages, but I know he wouldn't like me. Since he's a play boy, he likes all women. In fact he even told me himself.
Flash back
'Hey Jea-ha'
'yes F/N'
'Errr what kind of woman do you like?'
He looked at me and then turned around so I couldn't see his face. He didn't say anything for a few minutes and I just sat that waiting for his answer. He finally answered but it wasn't something I really wanted to hear.
'I like all women F/N why do you ask?'
I didn't answer him I just walked away staring at the ground, feeling sad and annoyed at myself, as I knew what his answer would've been. I just thought there would've been even a small bit of hope. But he crushed it, no maybe I crushed I did so It wouldn't hurt me anymore I didn't know...
End of Flash back
I can't be like this forever, I have to move on. I say this but it's hard as he was my first and maybe only love. I finally get up and get changed. I then walked out of the tent quickly as I could smell food. It was Yun's cooking; I absolutely loved anything he made.
'Food....'
I walked over to Yun with puppy dog eyes. I want some now I'm sooo hungry.
'Can I-
'NO!'
'Awwww meanie'
I sigh and walk over to Hak. He looks at me and grins.
'You're as greedy as ever I see'
'Yup'
I ignore, or let's say I don't hear anything else Hak's says as I start to look around our campsite... I don't see Jea-ha or Yona anywhere....there not together are they... wait what am I thinking if they are I'm happy for them....
'F/N....'
'...'
'F/N!!'
HuH.... I turn around to find Hak was shouting my name.
'Yes....'
'What are you looking for?'
'Nothing....'
'It's not ....Jea-ha is it' *Grinning
'N-No why would I be looking for him?'
'B-but I thought you had a crush on-
I run up to him and cover his mouth as everyone else stares at us. Stupid, stupid Hak.
'Ahaha....err were just gonna go for a walk'
'Ok F/N just make sure you're back for breakfast'
'Yes Mother!'
'Oi!'
Before Yun could say anything else I ran off with Hak into the woods. As soon as I knew they couldn't hear or see us I stopped and looked at Hak.
'Hak how did you know I have a crush on......Jea-ha'
'It was pretty obvious'
My face goes and bright crimson red, was it really that obvious the others don't know I hope.
'You know I'm kinda surprised you aren't together since you both like each other'
I froze at Hak's words....what did he mean we both like each other its only one sided I'm sure Jea-ha likes Yona or maybe someone I don't even know...knowing him it's possible.
'Hak...please-please don't lie I don't want my hope to be crushed once again'
'I'm not lying he's already come up to me and asked me for advice about a certain girl, he described and I recognized it was you straight away'
I felt a few tears of Happiness fall from my face he, he really likes me.
'T-thank you Hak'
Without thinking I hug him and he hugs me back.
'I think he's somewhere in the field behind the woods were in'
'Thanks Hak'
With that I run off, making my way to the field behind the woods. I can't wait to see him. I could see two figures in the distance. I froze my eyes widened in shock....it was Yona and Jea-ha they were hugging each other. Jea-ha seemed to notice me and looked at me in horror. I ran away from him before he could say anything else.
Jea-ha's POV
I walk over to Yona and ask her to come to our usual meeting spot. This was where I could ask her things that I wasn't really sure about. This time it was about F/N....
We walked to the field and sat down.
'So Jea-ha what is it you wanna talk about this time?'
'Errr....F/N....-
'OMG Jea-ha you're finally going to tell her about your feelings!!'
'Yh....wait how did you know?'
I looked at her in disbelief, how did she know? I haven't told anyone. Who else knows?
'Well it kinda obvious, you know I'm kinda shocked you're not going out with her already'
'What do you mean?'
'Well you both like each other'
Wait what how can that be, how can F/N like me? I look at Yona and she had a big smile on her face. I know Yona and she doesn't lie. I should go and find F/N and tell her.
'Thanks Yona...I think I'm going to tell her now'
I get up from the ground and so does Yona. All of a sudden she's hugging me.
'Good luck Jea-ha'
I stroke her head and smile. She's so sweet. All of a sudden I sensed someone approaching us and I turned my head to where it came from. My eyes widened in shock it was F/N...
Before I could say anything she started to run away. I let go of Yona and using my dragon powers and I jumped ahead of her so she ran into me. I instantly embraced her in a hug she froze.
F/N'S POV
I tried to run away but I knew it was useless; Jae-ha was already in front of me. I tried to stop but couldn't and ran straight into him. All of a sudden I embraced me in a tight hug.
'Jae-ha what are-?
'I LOVE YOU F/N!'
My eyes widened, few tears escaped, my arms had gone limp. He loved me...
'I-I love you to'
I looked up at him and he smiled. He lifted me up princess style and jumped in the air. Then suddenly he kissed me, I smiled slightly and started kissing him back.
I really do love you Jea-ha....
A/N: omg this is like sooo late since I've been writing for my other one shot book... it's like sooo hard. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this and please request......!

~vote
~comment
~be my friend (I don't bite!)