{Hak x Reader} I want her!

A/N: Requested by ... WarriorWaffle12 ^-^ hope yah enjoy)

It was another late night again, i had to help Yun with our supplies and stuff while the guys slept. How lucky. I yawned as i stretched my arms above my head. Another boring day.

I get out of my sleeping bag and get changed. As soon as i had done that i walk out of the tent to find Yun already wide awake sitting on a log smiling at me.

'Oh morning Yun'

'M-morning F/N...' *Blushing

Awwww Yun looks adorable when he's blushing, though i shouldn't say it out loud, he can be pretty feisty at times to. Anyways how come he's awake normally I'm awake at least an hour before everyone else.

'So Yun how come your awake?'

'Errm... I-I don't know'

'Oh really then i suppose it's just you and-

'ME!'

I looked behind me and saw Hak was standing there with an annoyed look on his face. To be honest I'm kinda surprised he's awake at this time he's normally the last one to get up.

'H-hak how come your awake'

'To see you of course' *grins

A slight blush creeps onto my face as Hak said that but then i felt Yun's hand on my shoulder and i turned to look at him.

'Hey F/N we better start making them something to eat'

'Yeah you're right'

I start making food for the other while laughing at Yun's terrible jokes. I hadn't noticed Hak at all. He was just sitting there with an irritated look. I ignored it.

Hak's POV

She seems happy...I can tell she is...because she is smiling. She rarely smiles at me. What does that mean. I look at F/N laughing as she made us breakfast, but as soon as i looked at Yun and saw that he was blushing a knot tightened in my stomach and my heart began to heart. No this can't be right, i don't....

Flash Back....

'Why would anybody like someone like you?'

......

But...i want to touch her long H/C hair that blows in the wind. I want to look at her beautiful E/C orbs forever. I want to see that smile all the time, no i want that smile to be for me. I want her.

...I love F/N

I get up from where I'm sitting ignoring Yun's obvious glare i grab F/N's wrist and pull her up from the ground. I stare into her mesmerising E/C orbs. Who couldn't love her? I bring her closer to me and kiss her on the lips. She didn't move but she didn't stop me. I let go and whispered in her ear.

'I love you....'

A/N: IDK is that ok for you? If not i don't mind making another one like that xD Ik its kinda short ok it really short but ive been busy....