{Kija x Reader} Your mine

~Ringgg (Bell)

~Whack

'OUCH!'

'F/N I see you're awake now, i don't appreciate you sleeping in my class'

Huh.... I look up to see my teacher staring at me. Oh crap I was asleep in his class again that's not good.

'Errrrm...im sorry'

'Hmmmm you know what to do I will see you after school'

'Yes sir...'

Oh great another detention with him. I don't know why but I always fall asleep in his class, is it just me, or is it just that his classes are boring... I don't know. I look up at sir and he nods his head giving me permission to leave class.

I only have one more lesson left and I suppose I will see him again. *sigh

Ok then I suppose it's time for me to go to English. Another boring lesson, well I suppose I get more sleep. I walk into the class and sit at my seat. The teacher does the register and starts the lesson.

......

Ughhh how long has it been. I can't get to sleep. I look up at the teacher and she is explaining something. I don't really know what she was saying; I think it was something to do with short stories or whatever. I check my phone in my front pocket for the time. .... 36 minutes left still really.

~Ring .....Ring....ring (phone)

'F/N L/N give me your phone'

Wait what. That isn't my ringtone. I put my hand in my back pocket and find someone else's phone in my pocket.

'But-

'NO BUT'S!'

Whose phone is this? I open the phone. A private number was calling it. I decline the call and look at the back ground....it was sir. Why did I have his phone?

'F/N-

~KNOCK

'Errr im sorry miss but I need F/N I believe she has something I need'

I look up and see that sir was standing at the door smiling at miss. I looked at miss and grinned. Her cheeks had gone a bright crimson red. I think everyone in the school knows she has a crush on sir, in fact so does he. It's quite funny really. But then again I don't blame her sir is pretty hot.

Long white hair, with bangs that cover part of his angelic face, light blue eyes that seem to go on forever. He's beautiful. Everything a man should have right?

'Errr yes F/N why don't you go with sir'

'Yes miss'

To be honest im kinda happy that I get to go. I don't get to listen to her long lecture about phones and that we should always have them off or that we don't need them and stuff like that....soooooo boring. I pick up my bags and follow sir to his room.

'So F/N I believe you have something of mine'

'Sir I don't know how-

'May I have it?''

'Yes...'

I slowly pass the phone to him and he checks it before putting it in his pocket. I hear him say quietly;

'1 hour and 27 minutes left that should be enough time'

Enough time for what?

'F/N you're such a naughty girl'

Huh... sir slowly pushes me up against the wall. He takes both of my arms and pin them up above my head. What is he doing? He bends down to look at me in the eyes. He has a grin on his face.

'S-sir what are-

'No call me Kija not sir'

'Errr Kija what are you doing'

I looked at his face and it seemed to brighten as I said his name. Before I could say anymore I felt something wet touch my lips. He was kissing me. What is he doing? Without my permission he slips his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of it. He finally stopped to catch his breath again.

My face had already turned a dark crimson red.

'S...sir what-

'It's Kija'

'Kija what are you doing'

'Im kissing you'

'Why...'

*laughs softly' You don't understand F/N L/T I love you'

Those words they shocked me. He....he loved me. My face turned an even darker shade of red. How could he love me? Kija saw that I let my guard down and slowly started to kiss the top of my neck making his way down to my collar bone. He bites down on a certain part of my neck and I moan quietly... he had found my sweet spot.

I could see that he enjoyed it as he kept on kissing it this time slowly going up. He reached my lips and once again kissed me. This time it was more passionate. I don't know why...it was wrong but I kinda enjoyed it. This time he asks for permission to enter my mouth. I gave him permission. And once again he explored every inch of it as if it was somewhere he had been thousands of times.

We both pull back to catch a breath, a long string of saliva connecting us.

'I see F/N your enjoying this'

'...'

'Your mine F/N you've always been mine'

I don't know why, but his words made me feel safe. It made me want more. I quickly kissed him on the lips and lent into his chest. He seemed surprised. He slowly wrapped his arms around me.

'I love you too Kija-sensei'

A/N: I have no bloody clue what the hell this was....i know it wasn't Kija's real personality but then who knows this could be the real Kija...how cool would that be..... Yh but it's not....oh well..... Anyways.....REQUEST!!!!!! >0<....

......

~VOTE

~COMMENT

~REQUEST!!