{Yun x Reader} Happy birthday

*Yawns

I turn around in my bed and find Yun was still snoring like a baby. Aww it was so cute. I wanted to cuddle with him so badly, but I knew I couldn't as I promised myself I would do something for him on his birthday.

I look at the time, its 6.00am, ok I have about one hour until he wakes up.

I quietly sneaked out of the bed and ran downstairs. I already wrapped his present. I know he will like it; it's a new cook book. Since he loves to cook things.

I walk into the kitchen, putting on his favourite cooking apron. Im sure he won't mind. I already knew what I wanted to do for his birthday; it was to bake him a cake. The thing is im not sure if I can do it because I can't cook...

'Yosh I can do this!'

I find the recipe for the cake that I tucked away in the draw. Ok so what do I need to make this....

I grab some flour, butter sugar, some eggs and all the utensils I needed. Ok so I turn the oven on...how do I do that. I fiddle around with it till it finally turns on. I grab the glass mixing bowl.

'Ouch'

I cut my finger on the side of it as it was chipped. Oh well its fine. I mixed all the ingredients together, getting most of the mix all over me instead of in the bowl.

After that I put it in a tray and open the oven door. I reach in a put it in the oven, 'Ouch!' I burnt myself on the sides of my hands. *hands start to shake

'I...im ok...' *Tears start to fall from my eyes.

No I promised myself I would do this, Yun is always caring for me and it feels as if I don't do anything. It's his birthday the least I can do is this.

I made the icing as best as I could and slowly took out the baked cake as carefully as I could. I look at it disappointedly it doesn't really look like the cakes Yun makes....

I decorate the cake. There we go done I stand back and admire my master piece. It looks ok right.

'Oh I can't show this to Yun'

I look around the kitchen. It was a mess and so was i... I looked at my hands they were all cut and burnt, I could barely feel them. Tears start to fall down my face. Im no good for Yun.

Yun's POV

*Yawns

'F/N morning'

I turn to my right to see that she/he wasn't there. Where was she?

~Bang

Wait the kitchen. I jump out of bed and run down stairs to the kitchen. I find F/N standing in the middle of the mess. She/he was hiding something behind her back.

'H...Happy.. Birthday Yun....'

I see tears stream down her face.

'F/N what happened?!'

F/N'S POV

I hold the mess of a cake behind my back as I feel tears escape my eyes.

'F/N what happened?!'

'N...Nothing...'

He walks over to me. He takes both my hands and look at them in shock; he then looks at the cake.

'F/N....'

'I thought I would make a cake for you since it was your birthday and your always caring for me, but I obviously don't deserve you as I can't even do that' *Starts to cry even more

He instantly traps me in a hug.

'Of course I care for you F/N, that's what you do for the person you love'

'Here put your hands under cold water, it will help with the pain'

I walk over to the tap and run my hands under cold water. I watch as Yun opens the oven and slowly puts his hand on the side. He burnt his hand.

'Yun what are you doing!'

I run over to him.

'Here now you're not the only one that's hurt, and thank you for my birthday present'

'But I haven't given it to you yet'

'Of course you have it's you' *smiling

With that he plants a soft kiss on my lips.

(yh..... I don't really know about this one its kinda....idk but any ways thanks for reading)