{Kija x Reader} Dreams and reality

Night time is my favourite time of day as it's when I can go to sleep and when I go to sleep I dream. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling as I finally drift off to sleep.

Walking hand in hand with my true love across a field full of flowers. That is my dream and also my wish. I stare at Dark blue eyes that seem to go further than the sea, his long white hair covering his face every time he would blush. An angel that is what I see.

He slowly bends down and places his hand on my cheek caressing my face. My face turns a crimson red as he leans closer towards me.

'F/N ...i

~BEEP BEEP *alarm goes off

My eyes open instantly; I look around and found that I was back in my boring old room. In my boring old life. Back in reality. *sigh

'Can't I sleep just a little longer?'

'F/N your breakfast is ready come and get it!!!'

'Yes mum!'

I lazily stumbled out of my bed and ran downstairs. My dad was reading the daily newspaper as he usually did at this time and my mother was trying to stop my two little twin sisters from throwing their food everywhere. The only normal people in this family really would be me, even my older brother was weird at times.

I sat furthest away from everyone and silently ate my breakfast hoping for time to move quicker.

'Hey F/N did you hear there's a going to be a new student today in your year'

'Oh really, and why do I care?'

'Just thought like telling you'

Secretly I was looking forward to seeing the new student because who knows they could be my destined one. I doubt it though since nothing like that happens in the real world.

I finished getting ready for school and walked out of the house. I met up with my two best friends and walked to school.

~In a classroom

'Now, now settle down class im going to introduce you to a new student, Kija please come in'

So Kija's the new students name huh, what a weird name. I giggle a bit. The new student walks into the classroom. My eyes widen in shock. Dark blue eyes that seem to go further than even the sea and White hair that covered his face whenever he blushed. No way am I dreaming still? I pinch myself in my hand. Ouch. Im not dreaming...

My face turns a crimson red as I try to hide while staring at him at the same time.

'Please introduce yourself'

'Errr.... Yes, my name is Kija and my one wish is to find the girl in my dreams'

I flinch he couldn't mean me right? The whole class laughed but I could see most of the girls were already planning on making him a fan club. *sigh I suppose that's what happens when you're as beautiful as he is.

'Now Kija can you please sit in the seat over there' *pointing at the seat next to you

N..No way he's gonna sit next to me. My face starts to burn an even darker crimson red. He walks over to his seat and sits down.

'Hi...My names Kija what's yours?'

He's talking to me he's really talking to me. Act cool F/N. Act cool.

I turn round to him and look at the floor. 'Err... hi... My names...F/N it's nice to meet you' that's really cool isn't it. Stupid me. I look at him in the eyes and smile.

Kija's POV

I walked over to the seat I was given and sat down. I saw that I was sitting next to a girl and decide to say hi. It would be awkward if we had to pair up and didn't know each other.

'Hi... My names Kija what's yours?'

I saw her flinch as I said hi I wonder why did I scare her. She turns around to me and looks at the floor. I can't see her face.

'Err...hi...my name's...F/N it's nice to meet you'

I smiled at her but I doubt she saw it as she was still looking down. I was about to turn back to the teacher when she looks up at me and smiles.

My face turns a light crimson colour. H/C hair that hides her secretly embarrassed face and her eyes are beautiful shade of E/C. An angel. She couldn't be could she? Is she the one im looking for?

'Are...you

'AHEM, Kija even though you are new you should already know talking in class is forbidden and F/N ,L/N you should know better, both of you stay back after school and clean the black board'

F/N's POV

I have to stay back with him at the end of school alone... I can't wait.

~End of school

Me and Kija both walk into the room and start to clean the black board.

*cough cough

The chalk board's dust was going everywhere. Kija looked at me with a worried face. I smiled at him. His face turning a dark crimson red.

*awkward silence

After we finished cleaning the black board we both sat in our seats staring at the ceiling.

'Ummm...F/N can I ask you something?'

'Yh sure ask away'

'This may sound really weird but what is your wish'

'My... My wish?'

He asked me what my wish is...how do I answer that?

'Errr...you don't have to answer if you don't want'

He sounded worried as if he had hurt my feelings or something.

*Laughing 'No I don't mind answering your question'

I turn around and look him in the eyes. 'My wish... My wish is to find the man in my dreams, the one I truly love'

'It is you you're the one from my dream!'

I didn't know what to say so I silently nodded my head. I looked at him as he got up from his chair and walked over to me embracing me in a soft hug.

'F/N I love you'

(Errrrr yh so that was my first ever one-shot was it ok I don't really know.... But either way thanks for reading if ya did.... >0<)