ch.6

thank Nyra_saxon for my awesome cover :)

A/N yayy I got the votes woo hoo :) once again though three votes on this chapter before I write another chapter but anyways here we go.

Maya's P.o.v

I shot up suddenly in bed chest heaving for what reason I didn’t know....my body was trying to tell me something. Then I knew what is was. It was Dan standing now at the head of my bed.

“hello my sweet” he said and I began backing up towards the wall before being roughly grabbed by my shoulders and pulled forward he slowly bent down

“never run from me” he said lowly before letting me go. “tonight I just want to show you how much I love you” he said just before lightly running his finger up my leg. I was repulsed but new better than snatching away. I closed my eyes as he pulled me to the edge of the bed not wanting to know what he was going to do. He then slowly pulled down my panty’s and I felt something wet I tried to pull back but his hands were on my hips and his nails dug into my skin as I moved. So I layed there still as a dead fish and waited for him to finish whatever he was doing. I began to silently cry as I felt his finger’s go in my no-no spot and I before the pain became to much I escaped into my head....where no one could hurt me as much a they tried. After a couple minuets he stood satisfied with his work and mis took my stillness for satisfaction.

“my turn now” Dan said in a voice that quickly snapped me out of the recesses of my mind. I sat up quickly

“I cant I don’t know how” I said scared and shaking

“don’t worry ill teach you “ he said before going In his pants and pulling out something I quickly looked away and felt his fingernails dig painfully into my chin forcing me to look at the most strange and disgusting thing I ever saw.

“lick it” he said and I did nothing refusing to move.

“do it right now or so help me...”.but before he could finished a plan hatched in my head ...a plan of survival. So I did it I licked it....”now put it in your mouth” he said though in a struggling voice “now suck” he said and I did and as I did I reached around his waist and felt for the key to the house and I felt them and then...i bit down as hard as I could and instantly tasted blood in my mouth

“you little bi...” but I didn’t hear the rest as I ran full speed downstairs knowing he was still on the floor I unlocked the door not thinking of food or anything else and finally escaped. I ran and ran and ran until I was at the front gate and jumped over it not sparing a glance back at the house. I ran on the road hoping a car would come by and help me to safety and my wish was soon granted as a red truck came down the road in the opposite direction of the house I knew this might be my only chance I walked in the road in the way of the truck forcing it to come to a stop. I walked over to the window.

“please please help me” I screamed

“get in the strange”r replied and I hopped in the passenger seat and instantly broke down into giant sloppy sobbs.

A/n so what do you think...is the stranger good or bad?? let me know and don’t forget to vote :)