Never Have I (Riker Lynch Fan Fic)

A/N hi there! Ok so I’m doing a fan fic for every member of R5 as they are all amazing and deserve one each. Now the character in this is American but I’m British so I’m sorry if I stop using American words like pants or fries and start saying trousers or chips as those are what I’m used to saying so that’s just a quick heads up and also because I don’t want any comments going it’s pants not trousers or something stupid like that as they are really rude and uncalled for it’s just a human error.

“Bye Mom, I’m going to the beach!” I yelled out grabbing my surfboard and heading off to the beach my boys swimming trunks making a light rustling sound as the fabric rubbed against one another with every step I took. Oh and before you ask no I’m not a boy I’m Lola and I’ll tell you more about myself as this story progresses. I pulled my sunglasses out of their resting position in my hair and shielded my eyes from the glaring sun, slightly ruffling my hair in the process. Soon enough my journey was over and I was at the beach. I walked along the golden sand flip flops in hand loving the feel of sand between my toes I came to my usual spot and laid my towel and board down catching a few rays before waves. Now this is a perfect opportunity to tell you about myself my name is Lola I’m 18 turning 19 in 4 days! I have (natural) platinum blonde hair with dip dyed light blue ends and almond shaped grey blue eyes. I’m slightly tanned as I like to spend all my time surfing and quite slim too because of this. Also I’m totally in love with R5!

I closed my eyes enjoying the heat until I felt sand being blown into my face. I sat up instantly and spat all the sand out looking for the source of the disturbance when I came face to face with a pair of gorgeous brown eyes “I’m so sorry about that” he apologised I smiled up at him “hay no problem” I stood up and brushed myself off “I’m Lola” I offered him my hand “Riker” he shook it “cool name” I mused “cool hair” he pointed to my hair “thanks now I think it’s time to catch a few waves. Do you surf?” I asked “yeah a bit” he shrugged “cool grab your board and I’ll meet you out there” I then ran off in the direction of the sea.

I was on my board riding in an epic wave when Riker decided to join me in the sea paddling out on his board “took you long enough” I commented on his slowness “I was err busy” he said “riiighht” I didn’t believe him one bit but whatever everyone has secrets. Once the stupid wave had thrown me off my board I paddled back out to where Riker was waiting for the next wave to come I took this as an opportunity to ask him about himself “soo tell me about yourself” I asked “my name’s Riker” I rolled my eyes at this “I’m 20. Errm I play bass, sing and act” I nodded triple threat or is he just double “I motioned for him to continue “I’m in a band and I have 4 younger siblings” I pieced all of this information together and came to the conclusion “your Riker Lynch! Bass player and singer for the family band R5 and Jeff the warbler in Glee” he laughed at my enthusiasm “take it you’re a fan” I nodded my head “but don’t worry I won’t go all crazy fangirl on you” he laughed “cool because I like you. Now tell me about yourself” I then told me everything there was to know about me really. He then pieced together everything about me “your Lola aspiring musician known for being front women of the popular local band Smiles” I nodded my head at this “yep that’s me” we then couldn’t continue talking as a wave had popped up.

We were wading out of the sea strangily wet hair clinging to my face when one of Riker’s brothers came up to him “there you are it’s time to go” Riker turned to me “errm” I stopped him by pulling out a pen I randomly had on me and writing my number on his arm “call me sometime yeah” I called walking off surfboard in hand to my spot. I laughed when I turned round from packing up my stuff to see him in the same position I left him in staring at his arm dumbfounded I shook my head in amusement and finished packing up my stuff. Not letting myself admit that I would be doing the same thing if his number was scribbled down on my arm.

Riker’s P.O.V

I’d just met the most beautiful girl in my entire life. Lola. Even her name sounded beautiful. I can’t believe how much in common we have she surfs, I surfs, she loves my band, I love her band. She’s just so amazing. And right now in this girl’s beautiful handwriting is her phone number! And I didn’t even ask for it. “Dude you alright?” Rocky said waving his hand in front of my face “huh? What?” I asked coming out of my love filled daze “I said it’s time to go” I nodded my head and looked in Lola’s direction to see she was already gone “yeah let’s go” I couldn’t help but let the disappointment seep into my voice “dude you have her number” I perked up at this how could I be so silly I have her number! I mentally face palmed myself and followed Rocky a goofy smile plastered on my face.

A/N now I know it's short but I would like to hear your thoughs on it. Is it any good??