22-realisations

A/N its been a while since I've updated well hello there lets get reacquainted now I have realised when I wrote chapter 20 and this chapter that I already wrote about the loud tour in the bonus Christmas chapter I was just a numpty and forgot all about that so I tried to fix it in this chapter but I don't think it worked so basically just imagine Riker was sick when they were doing all those random concerts such as st Louis and all of that alright cool awesome and yeah the ending for this is kind of all lovey dovey and vom worthy but I hope you enjoy it anyway oh and I wrote an original song yay!

I sat outside the booth while the guys recorded each individual track. Me and Ryan were working on yet another song while Jamie laid down the drum track, “you’re a killer in red lipstick, you’re the devil in disguise, trying to steal all the guys” I sang tapping my thigh as Ryan played the guitar nodding my head in time to the music “well hey there little miss guy stealer I think you need a time out” Ryan snorted when I said this line “step back take a break watch me rock the stage and take all the guys while I’m at it, and take all the guys while I’m at it, you’re mean it’s obscene how people buy your lies I’ll never understand how you’re a winner with the men, step back take a break watch me rock the stage and take all the guys while I’m at it, and take all the guys while I’m at it” I finished singing what we had so far “it sounds good and so non love songy” Ryan said I grinned and fist pumped the air “at last no more love songs, phew I was starting to think they were all I was able to write anymore” I told him laughing slightly.

It was midday when we called it quits and went our separate ways. I grabbed my Kermit the frog backpack fishing my car keys and phone out from the depth of my bag I made my way out the warehouse and to my car unlocking the door and sliding myself in dumping my bag on the passenger seat. I put the key in the ignition and put my car into reverse, reversing out of the parking lot by the warehouse and onto the road I then put my car into drive and left to go to my house the radio playing in the background keeping me company as I casually sung along quietly to The Academy Is… After a while I pulled into my driveway and got out grabbing my bag and locking the car I jammed my house key into the stubborn lock twisting the key and pushing with my elbow and shoulder finally getting the stubborn thing open I walked in and dumped my keys in the chipped dish by the door and plopped my bag down on the floor closing the door and walking further into the house I saw Grant and Riker sitting down on the sofa watching hockey “hey Grant, hey Riker wait Riker?” I questioned stopping in front of the TV and looking at the boys “ta da” he said weakly smiling at me and sticking his hands out slightly  “tour’s finished and I decided to come round and treat you to a proper date” he told me as I smiled and rushed to him plopping myself on his lap and winding my arms around his neck keeping my excitement levels in check “sounds like a plan” I told him pecking his lips “just let me get changed I’ve been at the warehouse for 2 days” I gave him one more peck and got up leaving him with Grant while I headed upstairs to shower and change.

Entering my room I grabbed my towel and underwear and headed straight for the bathroom having a shower and washing my hair in my coconut shampoo. I finished showering and stepped out from underneath the spray turning it off and wrapping myself up in my towel drying myself and putting my underwear on and wrapping the towel around my hair leaving the bathroom and entering my bedroom to find Grant lounging on my bed his long legs crossed at the ankle and his arms crossed behind his head “what are you doing in here bro?” I asked him rubbing the towel against my hair “helping you get ready for your surprise date lucky me knows where you’re going and I know the perfect outfit for you to wear” I chuckled at him “careful G your feminine side is showing” I joked as he threw one of my pillows at me “just shut up and get dressed” he told me chucking a load of clothes at me that were on the floor next to him. He left my room and allowed me to change into the clothes he chucked at me I pulled on the black and white belted skater skirt, oversized burgundy boyfriend cardigan, burgundy beanie and black converse. I tied my friendship bracelets round my wrists and let my hair dry naturally giving my blonde and blue hair a slight curl I put a bit more effort into my appearance and put on minimal makeup and grabbed a small shoulder bag dropping my phone, medication to help me with my fainting the doctors gave me while Riker was on tour, gum, mints (what a girl can’t have too many) and house keys in and swung it over my shoulder I took a deep breath and left my bedroom closing the door behind me with a click I made my way down the stairs and saw Riker “hey” he said “you look beautiful” I blushed as I round my arms round his neck his hands gently coming to rest on my waist “you don’t look too bad yourself Mr Lynch” I joked smiling at him as he kissed my nose “do I now?” he asked me “no you don’t now are we ready to leave for this date?” I asked “yeah we are” he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together “let’s go milady” I smiled and blushed as he lead me out the house “I want her back by nine and no funny business” Grant yelled as we left the house being the over protective big brother he is “ok dad” I yelled back jokingly as the door swung shut behind us I was able to hear Grant’s booming laugh fill the house.

We walked down the street hand in hand arms swinging back and forth “so where we going Rikey?” I asked “we are having a picnic on the beach” he told me bashfully as I mentally awed “I know cliché but hey I’m a cliché kind of guy” I laughed and cuddled into his side “that you are but you’re my cliché guy” I told him smiling up at him as we continued to walk to the beach and our picnic. We made it to the beach and let go of each other’s hand racing to the picnic blanket that Riker pointed out to me “ha I so beat you” I yelled laughing falling to the picnic blanket in an ungraceful heap of limbs “what no I won” Riker exclaimed coming up and putting his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath “such a lair but hey ho whatever helps you sleep at night” I told him swishing my hand in the air as he pouted at me “oh I’m sorry I love you really” he smiled and stopped pouting once I told him that. I sat up and he sat down next to me pulling the picnic basket towards him and opening it “so everyone kind of clubbed together to make our picnic we have Rydel and Ross’ s’mores some really random stuff from Ratliff and Rocky and I made Pb and j sandwiches” he told me unloading everything from the picnic basket “oh and mom made us lemonade” he added as that was removed from the picnic basket “aww that’s so sweet of everyone” he blushed and smiled hiding his face “they wanted our first official date to be special” he told me still blushing “well it is I’m here with my boyfriend on my favourite beach eating a delicious picnic what more could a girl ask for?”

The date was perfect we walked along the beach after having our picnic our bare feet leaving footprints across the golden sand as the sea lapped against them hand in hand as I leaned my head against his shoulder. During this moment it became clear how we became a long song kinda band because I’m in love with a love song worthy boyfriend.