Chapter: 32

Joy

"Shh you'll wake the Luna up" I heard someone hush a child.  I had a huge headache. I open my eyes expecting to be in my room, but was greeted with the underground base where all the women and children were kept safe.

What in the world am I doing down here? I look to my right to find Gaby  knocked out, the last thing I remember was going out side with her to look for my brother and mate. When everything went dark.

"Why am I down here?" I asked the women who didn't notice I was awake. "L-Luna your awake, you weren't suppose to wake up until the day after tomorrow." One of them said in shock.  "What?" I look at them in disbelief "wh- I bet Logan has to do with this am I right. When this war is over, I will make sure he gets blue balls for a year" I get up an make my way to the door, as I waked I didn't feel so good. It must be the stupid thing Logan made them give me. I feel a wave of dizziness and I felt like throwing up, 'snow what's wrong with me?' I ask her but she doesn't respond. I continue to make my way to the door but am stopped as I reach for it.

"Luna the door won't open no matter what, plus Alpha ordered that you are to be kept here away from danger" the she wolf told me. "He may have ordered it but he has no power over me. I won't let him fight alone for this is also my fight and I plan to win it, no matter what" I say facing her "as for this door. Who said its the only way out. I am the moon goddesses daughter after all. I am going, take good care of the children" I tell them as I close my eyes and and think about being outside the pack house.

******************

Logan

"Alpha the Luna and your sister are now under ground as ordered sir." My worrier reports to me. I nod and dismiss him. I know that Joy will be angry at me for what I am doing but this is all to keep her safe. She is my world and there is no way I would want her to step foot on a battle field.

"Logan the squads are already all have to do is just wait" Jared said as he looked back at the worriers. "What will you do if Joy wakes up?" He asked me. I sigh " I made sure that the tranquilizer was enough to keep her asleep for at least two days." I answered. I know very well that Joy is very strong even if she wakes up early she won't be able to leave the safe room. The doors have a seal that can't be open unless by me or beta.

"We can worry about them later since we know that they are more than safe. We have to stay alert just incase war start earlier than planned." I look around scanning the area. "We will finally be able to meet this U.J." Jared said as he walked to his pack worriers.  I will make sure that, that guy will never threaten my mate ever again.

Growl

Many growls and snarls came form the woods. I knew that this fight is about to start.  "Everyone get in position now, they have arrived" I yell. "Jajajajaja" a loud laughter came closer and closer till it reviled a man with brown hair and silver eyes, similar to Joys eyes. 

"Dad?" I turn to see Jared looking at the man in shock. The man just laughs some more as he shook his head "Nope guess again, and by the way I don't see my princess here" he said he looked around in search of Joy "you won't find her here and you'll never get to her either" I growl at him which made him smirk. " that we will see. I'm actually want to make a deal with you. Give me Princess Joy and I will spare all your lives. Deny my request and meet your doom." He said laying against a tree

My whole pack growled "I will never, you hear never give you my mate. I would die before giving her up" I snarl at him "that can easily be arranged" he said as he snapped his fingers and all his men came running out the woods and towards us.