Chapter: 9

~Joy

We shopped and shopped. Gabriela I mean Gaby got a call from Alpha Logan saying that it was getting late and that he missed me? Well at least that is what she told me. We each had a lot of bags but mostly me I had like 40-50 bags while Gaby had like 15-20 bags. She said that she already had a lot of clothes so much that they don't even fit in her closet. She also said that this day was mostly for me to get clothes since I was now staying with them. This was the first time in eleven years that I have had so much clothes and have gone shopping usually in my old pack they gave me really old clothes that they no longer wanted.

Once we reached the pack house Alpha Logan was waiting outside for us he walked towards the car opening the door for me "Gee thanks big bro for opening my door for me" Gaby said sarcastically "your welcome" he said as he hugged me real tight I panicked thinking he will squeeze me to death. "Oh sorry love...I just missed you so much" he said backing up a little but he was still holding me "its okay Alpha" I say trying to pull away. I heard him sigh and let me go.

The rest of the day went on fast and half of the Alphas closet was full of my clothes I also had to make sure to hide the Victoria secret undergarments from Alpha Logan's sight. You see since I was calling Gaby miss Gabriela she said that it was to formal to her since we are now friends and family I had to call her Gaby and each time I called her miss Gabriela she would buy any undergarment she liked for me. Don't get me wrong they are cute but to flashy for me. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into one of Alpha Logan's shirts and hopped into bed and instantly go to sleep.

~dream~

I was being surrounded in a warm light "Joy sweety" my mother's voice said "yes mom?" I say "why do you push him away?" She asks as she pulls me into a warm hug " I don't mean to mom but I'm just scared what if he hurts me he is an alpha just like Jared" I say with tears in me eyes "he won't hurt you love...just give him a chance and open up to him so he can help you, just trust him" she said wiping my tears "remember love you are stronger than you think...Goodbye for know take care love" she said as she kissed my head and vanished along with the warm light "Goodbye mom"

I woke up when I felt an arm wrap around me pulling me closer. I open my eyes and see that Alpha Logan has finally came to bed he was sleeping peacefully I turn to face him. I touch his cheek and and admire his facial features. He truly is handsome. 'Don't push him away' my moms words came back to me " I'm sorry...I didn't mean to push you away...I'm just scared...my past isn't helping me much...but I promise to try and become closer to you...Logan... My mate..." I say in a whisper and kissed is cheek. I have no idea what came over me but didn't hesitate to do it. I got closer to him and lied my head on his chest and slowly went to sleep but heard him say "you can never push me away. I will save you from your past love" he said as I finally fall asleep again.

~Logan

I had gone back to my room after I had finished border patrol. My lovely mate was in bed wearing one of my shirts even though she now had her own but I don't mind I like it when she wears my clothes. I get closer to the bed and strip out of everything except my boxers and lay down right next to her and put my arm around her waist.

I think she felt me because she began to move a bit so I decided to pretend to be asleep. I felt her hand touch my cheek gently I then hear her talk in a whisper "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to push you away...I'm just scared...and my past isn't helping me much...but I promise to try and become closer to you...Logan...my mate..." She said. She thinks that she is pushing me away but there is nothing that she can do or say that will get rid of me. I will do everything in my power to show her that there is nothing to be afraid of.

The next thing shocked be and I mean literally shocked me in a good way I felt her kiss my cheek sending sparks everywhere. She starts to get comfortable as she lays her head on my chest and I pull her closer and say "you can never push me away. I will save you from your past love" and kiss her on the head and drift to sleep.

"No one will ever take you from me...Love...No one..."