Chapter: 10

~Joy

The next morning I woke up relaxed and full of energy. I was still in bed due to the fact Alpha...no I mean Logan was still sleeping. I look at the clock and it was twelve o'clock in the afternoon. Wow this must have been the most I have slept in the last eleven years. I tried to move his arm away from my waist (keyword: tried) his arm only tighten around me and I really had to go potty.

The only way I saw that I could get free was if I moved over him then get off the bed. Well its worth the try  let's just hope he doesn't wake up. I move my leg over him so now it looks like I'm saddling him. As I try to move to get off the bed Logan wakes up "what are you doing love?" He asked as I freeze and look at him. He look amused while I was blushing in this awkward situation. "I ah I was trying to go to the restroom but you wouldn't let me go so I thought if I went over you, you might let go of me but my plan back fired" I say still blushing and trying to avoid eye contact. He then laughs.

His laughter warms my heart....I like it. "I like it when you blush" he said I look at him and give him a small smile. "Um can I go to the bathroom now" I ask "go ahead" he says but still doesn't let me go "um" I begin but get interrupted "what want me to go with you" he says as he winked at me "no....I mean I just want you to let go of me so I can go to the bathroom" I say pointing at his hands "oh yeah" he said a let me go. I quickly get off the bed and run to the bathroom. I take a quick shower but then remember that I forgot to pick my clothes so I wrap my towel tightly around me and open the door.

That's when I also remembered that Logan is still in the room, he looked at me as his eyes turned a darker blue. He got off the bed and made his way to me. Once he was right in front of me he growled lowly but not enough to scare me. He then whispered in my ear "your beautiful little mate and your all mine" as he kissed my neck. He then backed away and smiled "go change love I'll go take a shower" he said making his way to the bathroom. I shake my head and go to the closet I put on matching white bar and panties along with black skinny jeans and a pink shirt that said 'I'm a unicorn' I then put on some black vans.

After I'm done changing I go down stairs to the kitchen where I saw Gaby cooking, well more like trying to cook. "Hey Gaby need any help" I say " oh hi Joy yeah as you can see I'm no good at cooking" she says pouting "don't worry I'll teach you" I say as I start my very first lesson. I start off with something simple and easy to do. "Well that was fun and easy" she says as she starts to eat the food that we made together. I begin to eat two pieces of bacon and a strawberry.

Then Logan came in to the kitchen " wow Gaby you didn't burn the kitchen...again" he said patting Gaby on the head "shut up" was all she said and kept eating. I gave a plate full of food to him "is it safe" he asked and Gaby said "of course it is me and Joy made it together right Joy" I nod and smile Logan then nods and begins to eat then I notice he keeps staring at my shirt

"is that so" he said pointing at my shirt "yes I'm a unicorn and proud of it" is holding my head high "really well I'm better cuz I'm a werewolf" he said back at me "to bad unicorns are better. I would trade you for a unicorn anytime" I say feeling bold for some reason I don't feel scared around them anymore and I've only been here for a few days. Logan then growled lowly "you are mine" he said possessively I just roll me eyes "I agree with Joy" Gaby joins in "to bad for the both of you and I hate to break it to you but your both wolves" he states "well many we want to be unicorns" Gaby says standing up and crossing her arms. I just sat down watching them argue over be a unicorn.

I remember when me and Jared use to argue about like things like this then we would laugh about it and go play. That was before dad died and I still don't understand how did everything change in one day.

In matter of seconds I was left alone.