Chapter: 20

~Joy

The truth is that I actually don't need training due to my father. When I shifted at 3 he began to teach me how to defend myself in many ways. But....that all was in vain...I couldn't protect myself. I always saw my old pack train, so I would memorize their moves.

Currently I was on my way to the training grounds. Once I was there I saw many people fighting each other. I noticed that some to their movement was off in a way that would affect them greatly in a real attack. "You should all try to use your hip more and also protect your weak spots" I say out loud. They all stopped fighting and looked at me "What would you know about fighting" a really buff guy said as he came closer to me.

"More than you" I say as I raise my head high. They all laugh "not to be rude Luna but as strongest worrier I know how to fight and a girl like you wouldn't know" he said with a smirk. So I just smiled and stepped closer "is that so...then should we put that to the test" I said challenging him to a fight "normally I would accept a challenge, but I can't hurt my Luna" he said "okay then fight me not as your Luna, but as a normal person" I said "Or are you scared of a girl beating you" I taunt him. He  growls "you know what if its a fight you want a fight your going to get" he said

Everyone creates space an we start to circle each other. I wait for him to make his first more, a minute later he came at me but I was able to flip a kick him in the face causing him to grunt. I stare at him for a while and I spot all of his weak places. He tries to punch me but I am able to duck it and trip him with my leg. He gets up quickly and tackles me to the ground aiming to hit me. I stay calm and use all my strength to flip us over. I then punch him on his rib cage and twist  his left leg. I get up quickly as he get up as well I kick him where the sun never shines. He then shows his neck in submission. 

I help him up and apologize for hurting him and he just smiles and shakes his head. "This is what will happen if you don't protect your weak spots and move more" I say as they all nod "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" I heard the voice to my angry alpha. I walk up to him a give him a smile "Joy what business do you have here?" He asked  "I was out for a walk when I came across the training field so I decided to watch them fight" I say. By the look on his face he was not convinced at all with my story. "Luna actually beat the crap out of me" the guy I fought said and I look at him with wide eyes "traitor and here I thought we had become friends"  I said with a pout.

He jusy shrugged and looked away. " Is that so..." My handsome mate said looking at me "what he started it" I said pointing at the guy. "And you said you wanged to learn how to fight" Logan said "Ya about that..." I trailed off  and as I was about to speak he threw me over his shoulder and made his way to our room.

He put me down on tbe bed and crossed his arms and stared at me with a scold "you were saying" he said "you look scary with out your smile" I said trying to lift his lips ip to a smile which was not working "ok fine old man when I first shifted my dad started to train me in fighting and survival things" i said yawning so I got confortable in bed and tried to fall asleep. But sadly my mate jumped on the bed making me fly up and land on the floor with a thump. I groan as I get up and gleared at him. "Really I could have gotten badly  hurt" I said pouting

"Sorry love please don't be mad at me" my mate said as he pulled me to him. "I can never be mad at you" I smile. "I don't like it when you don't tell me the truth love. Remember you are my mate and i want to know your past, present and future."  I nod  and smile you "sorry I promise to tell you the truth"