Chapter: 31

Three days have gone by since I was in heat. During these days the pack and I have been training hard. Yesterday a pack member that had gone out for a run found a dead rouge with a note stuck on him. The note was the same person U.J.

In the note he said that I should prepare myself for the worst, for when he come he will kill everyone just to get to me. Logon is high in alert 24/7 now, he literally won't let me out of his sight. I go to the bathroom he goes to the bathroom and let me just tell you that is the most awkward moment ever. I have to run as fast as I can to in order to close the door in time so he won't come in.

"U.J. just who are you" I whisper to myself as I stare out of the window. I close my eyes for a second and when I open them and look back out I see a red glowing eyes staring right back at me. I quickly make my way out side hoping Logan won't notice I just left his office.

The rogue was still there as if waiting for me to get to him. "What is it that you want. Rogue" I approach him with caution as he shift. "I have a message for you princess" he said with a wide smile. I squint my eyes at him but say nothing. "My dear beautiful princess, the day is near, the day is almost here. A river of red will flow at your feet, and meet the dark fate of reality. Poor princess will have no one. Poor princess don't cry for I shall be there right after he dies. In two day I will come at claim what was rightfully mine." the rogue finishes.

Right as I was about to ask him a dark thick smoke appears, then disappear as well as the rogues. "Joy!" I am suddenly embraced by my mate "Joy what are you doing out here I told you not to leave the office no matter what" he said while throwing me over his shoulder and making his way to our room, I think. "Logan can I atleast explain" I say as I struggle to get out of his grip. We enter to room and he throws me on the bed.

"Logan listen I a went out there because I saw a rogue, a before you say anything let me finish" I said as I place a finger on his lips "The rogue had a message for me, this U.J will attack in two days. He said that he will come and kill you and take me." Logan suddenly growled and tightened his hold on me "there is no way I will let him have you. You are mine" he buried his head into my neck, breathing my scent.

"Its okay Logan I will always be with you no matter what." I can say this so easily but in reality I will only be with him for at least seven years. "I love you Logan I truly do" I pull away from him and look at him. "I love you even more my love" he said as he leans in and captures my lips into a passionate kiss.

We fall on to the bed enjoying our heated moment. I wish time would stop so we can stay like this forever.

*********

"We have no time to waste we must do everything we can to defeat our enemy and protect our Luna and pack. The enemy will be here tomorrow, warriors will have to go on patrol and contact me if something isn't right" I heard Logan announce

Both me and Gaby were both in Logan's office. It was already eight o'clock in the afternoon. "Gaby lets go and help the women and children go to safety" I grabbed her hand pulled her down stairs. "Luna can you please help us with the little ones please" I smile and grab hold of two little girls while Gaby took two boys.

While we finished taking the children down the both of us went out to find our mates. I suddenly had a feeling like something wasn't right.

I felt a sting in the back of my neck "Sorry Luna's. Alpha's orders" was the last thing we heard before everything went dark.

_______________________________________

Long time no update, but here it is.