Using Paramore Lyrics - 62

The signs making a Paramore reference and what they would say:

Aries: Sweetie, don't go crying to your mama, because you're on your own in the real world.

Taurus: I'm here for you. If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong. I can help you through this.

Gemini: If I smile with my teeth, bet you'll believe me. It's just that being unhappy is getting tiring...

Cancer: So I guess that's what I get when I let my heart win. Remind me to never do that again.

Leo: Last night I remember we were driving, driving in your car. I think it was because I was drunk but I guess we'll never know. That was fun.

Virgo: I'm socially awkward... so what if I don't have a lot to talk about? I can still make a good friend... if you give me a chance...

Libra: Oh come on, you know me. I can't make any of my own decisions... but I have a method to my madness, trust me.

Scorpio: Honestly, I feel like you're just killing me over and over and I still don't know how I even survive.

Sagittarius: I believe we've just gone and made such fools of ourselves by climbing over that fence... oH wELL.

Capricorn: This is the first time I've ever felt happy, so... I don't mean to brag, but I've gotten what I've wanted now.

Aquarius: I hate people SO much... but you are the only exception.

Pisces: What you did to me hurt, but I'm still into you. I shouldn't be, but I just can't help it...

Btw if any of you guys like Doki Doki Literature Club, I have an emo (P!ATD) version of it. Check it out on my page pls. Tyyy. AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK STUMP!! Okay that's all byeeee