Middle School Emo Stuff - 21

The signs and what they may do as an emo in middle school:

Aries: talking back to a teacher because you feel super punk., getting detention and telling yourself that that just makes you cooler

Taurus: covering your walls in as many posters as possible. all the posters. just taping more posters on top of the mass amount of posters already up because Gerard has a nice a$$

Gemini: making posters that just say the name of your favorite bands and maybe lyrics. also probably doing this with your friends.

Cancer: crying to that one song for hours while home alone. then drinking tea or water and calming yourself down. laying in bed and crying again. letting it all out.

Leo: either you just got your hands on a sh*t ton of money or your parent agreed to pay, so you're blowing around a bunch of money on shirts at hot topic.

Virgo: not knowing any lyrics to emo trinity songs yet, so looking them up and trying to learn them. studies them until they've memorized. then you start singing along and hoping mcr comes back in 2019 so you can see them live. (tbh, don't we all want mcr to come back in 2019?)

Libra: having to explain everything to your parents...
"no... that's not the lyrics..." "frerard? oh, that... see... uh..."

Scorpio: doing or saying something because it was in one of your favorite emo band's music videos.

Sagittarius: trying to skateboard for the first time. you're not good at it, so you start cursing and finally settle down to just watch pete do it in the champion music video.

Capricorn: sorting mass amounts of cds and hoping none of them are ruined.

Aquarius: writing song lyrics on homework, worksheets, lockers, arms (hehe), posters, instruments, pencils, etc. and fitting "my" and "romance" before and after any "chemical" you find in your worksheets.

Pisces: talking to your new emo friends for long times, probably goes from like "omg have you sEEN that gERARD MEME???" to "I think this song lyric might mean this" to "This is a problem I've been fighting for almost my full life".