Geesus Quotes - 10

The signs as Gerard Way quotes:

Aries: "I'd rather be a creature of the night than an old dude."

Taurus: "Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary."

Gemini: "As free and crazy as we want to be, and how much we want to make the world a canvas, there's also a part of us that doesn't want to make any mark."

Cancer: "You should love yourself."

Leo: "The only thing I learned in high school was that people are very violent and territorial."

Virgo: "To me, nothing feels more like being dead than being in your 20's and having no direction in your life."

Libra: "Did superman really want to save the world, or did he feel like he had to? Would he much rather be a farmer? Maybe. Would he much rather be hanging out with his dad, and his mom, and his dog? Probably."

Scorpio: "I want to be a vampire. They're the coolest monsters." *ahem* you are one *cough*

Sagittarius: "I wasn't bullied in high school, I was just ignored."

Capricorn: "A lot of kids get disappointed. They expect me to be, like, "Bwaah!". If I spend a minute with them, they end up saying "Wow, you're a nice normal guy". They hate it when they catch me out of my makeup".

Aquarius: "I'm not psycho, I just like psychotic things..." (omg this is too relatable)

Pisces: "I always had these bizarre, negative feelings about anything traditional, like marriage and family. I never thought something like that worked".