Feeling of being fucked up

Start from the beginning

I think my anger even though directed towards jimin, took a toll on him. His omega side must be thinking he's the reason. And he must be blaming himself for failing to please an alpha. It's only natural after all for omegas to be sensitive near alphas. And it's not like I could hold back the authority in my aura.

"Tae.."

I gently tucked a curl of his golden hair behind his ear. He flinched at my touch and jumped out of reach as if burned. Fuck. That hurt. The disappointment and repressed anger that he faced me with at the dining table was long forgotten. Fear is all I'm sensing from him right now it's clouding his senses, his judgment and his thoughts making him spread distressed pheromones in waves.

"Please go away.. I don't wanna talk to you."

He pleaded, eyes still closed tightly, golden tanned neck on display as if I'd hurt him the moment he stops baring his neck to me. Congratulations jungkook. You have officially scared the little omega out of his wits.

"Hyung.... can you open your eyes and look at me for a second?."

I asked him gently, afraid he might run away from me. He slowly opened his watery eyes lifting his gaze, slowly, but hesitantly, to meet mine. He really has a nice pair of eyes. Why didn't I ever notice them before. The chocolate color of his irises nicely complements his light blonde hair and glorious tanned skin. ok. I'm getting off topic. His beauty is seriously distracting.

Being this close to him doesn't seem like a very good idea anymore. So I sat on the edge of his neatly made bed to make some distance, not breaking eye contact.

"Umm...What I said before at the dining table was too harsh. I was upset...err..I mean.. I didn't really mean to hurt you hyung.."

Gosh. That was super awkward. If hobi hyung or jin hyung were here, they'd be laughing their asses off. I, the jeon jungkook never stutter. What's wrong with me seriously. Taehyung's eyes widened at my words, nervousness still lingering in his chocolaty eyes.

"It's not your fault kookie..I.. I made you angry. I'm the one who should apologize. I am a bad omega."

He talks like he is my bonded mate. 'We can mark him.' My alpha said greedily, like the sick pervert he is. 'Shut up!' I scolded the basyard.

And taehying, there he goes again, averting his gaze from mine in shame, ready to break down in tears. Why the fuck is he begging for my forgiveness when clearly I am the one at fault. And why the fuck he is so submissive? He's the complete opposite of beta taehyung. If it were the old tae, he would surely kick my ass for what I said to him in the dining room. Shyness also had never been one of his traits.

I'm convinced he'd talk to the president like best friends would if we ever met him. But you know what...I'm so fucking done comparing him to beta taehyung. I should just admit that he's not the same and that I'll never see his old self again. He's having enough trouble with this I should stop whining and start being a supportive dongsaeng.

"Hyung...look at me..hey, I told you to look at me when we're talking."

Taehyung gasped and immediately held my gaze. Too fucking innocent. Shit.

"Hyung, Don't you ever apologize like that again when you're not at fault. Do not submit this easily. You should defend yourself. Am I clear?"

"Even if it's an alpha?"

The tiny omega cutely asked tilting his head, pink lips slightly parted. 'Wanna make him mine'. My inner alpha growled. 'Shut the fuck up!'.

"Even if it's an alpha."

I confirmed, smiling gently, trying to hide my inner turmoil.

He immediately nodded in understanding. He looks so cute nodding like a scared kitten like that. 'So innocent. So tiny. So pretty.' 'No stop it! Bad alpha. He's my hyung.'