12d- Luhan: Drive Me Crazy

Luhan's POV

"We're all here now, alright." my parents said as soon as I introduced my wife to them. We smiled as we sat on the dining table.

The long yet narrow table was made out of marble, and is covered with black silk cloth, then a transparent glass on top of it. All the ladies (my mom, my sister and my wife) are on the left side while all us men are on the other side (me, my two brothers and my dad at the end).All of us faced our partners, except ofcourse mom and dad who are sitting beside each other.

Our maids served the food. We had time to talk as a family again, and I think my wife is feeling a little out of place, so I gently moved my feet onto hers, and she looked at me.

"Are you alright?" I asked, and she smiled then gave me a nod.

I wasn't satisfied with her answer that I moved my feet up to her leg, and she crossed her eyebrows at me and mouthed, "Stop it."

I chuckled at her, then I stopped. I continued eating when suddenly, I felt her shoes up on my thigh. I mean, her leg, she was wrapping it on my leg and I acted as if I don't know anything. I looked at her and she did the same. I felt her feet touch my crotch, and that just turned me on and I feel quite uneasy.

"Uhh.. Dad, mom, I think we should go. The boys are alone at home, and it's kinda getting late.." I said, then I wiped my lips with the napkin.

"Oh, I hope we could do this again son. Take care, and tell them I said hi to my grandsons." dad said, then we nodded and went out of the house.

I immediately started in engine and locked the doors as soon as we went in.

"You were good at hiding, baby.." I said as I quickly drove home.

"Baby, I feel so hot already.. I can't wait..." she said in a seductive manner. Her voice was sexy and I think I can't help it anymore that I parked the car somewhere dark and faced her.

"Let's do this right now." I said, then I kissed her lips passionately. I kissed her as I unbuckled my belt. She immediately rubbed my cock as she kissed me and it just made me moan in her mouth.

"Ahh~ Shit baby~ Mmh~" I moaned as she started licking my tip. She twirled her tongue around my dickhead as she moved her hand up and down on my shaft.

I felt myself breathing hard as she did it, and I felt myself nearing to cum. She put my whole dick inside her mouth and slid it up and down, and when mouth sucked on it, I just exploded in her mouth, releasing loads of semen into her mouth.

I held her chin and led her lips to mine, then I kissed her, tasting myself with her saliva. She still went on with pumping my dick with her hand, then I made her sit on my lap.She pulled her undies off, then grind her crotch with mine.

"Fuck baby, you're so hard~ Mmh~" she said as she rubbed her pussy with my dick.

"That's because of you~ Ahh baby~ Let your pussy eat my dick thus fuckin' moment~ Mmh~" I said to her, then she moved and slowly slid my dick inside of her. She grind herself on me as she moved up and down.

"Yeah baby~ Mmh~ That's right~" I moaned as she slowly got faster. She moved all her hair to the side, revealing her neck that just turned me on even more. Fuck, that sexy neck..

"Ahh~ There babe~! Ahh there~ Mmh~" she said, her sweat dripping down on her forehead. She licked her lips as both of us breathed deep.

"I'm coming baby~ Ahh~ Shit~" I said, and she looked at me in the eyes with her bitten lip.

"Come~ Ahh~ Cum inside me baby~ Mmh~ Ahh~ Ahh baby~" she moaned, then I kissed her as she pumped herself on me deep and fast.

A few thrusts and both of us came. We were breathing deep, catching our breaths with sweat on our faces.

"Hurry and drive home, the boys are waiting." she said, and I started the engine and drove home.