12b- Luhan: Irresistable

Your POV

"Knock knock?" I said as I knocked on Luhan's door.

"Who's there?" I heard him say right after a chuckle, then he opened the door.

"Ok, that wasn't supposed to be a joke." I said then laughed a bit.

"I know, I know. Come in." he said.

"Ooh I smell popcorn!" I said.

I walked in and went straight to the kitchen to take some popcorn and I was right!

"You expected me to come, huh?" I said then I took a popcorn and chewed.

"Yeah. Cum all over me, alright." he said then he bit his lower lip as he looked at me. I almost choked on popcorn with that.

"Seriously?" I said when I finally got myself right.

"Hurry up. The movie's about to start." he said then he took the bowl of hot popcorn and went ahead to the living room.

I sat beside him on the long couch. We sat on opposite edges and we have our own popcorn.

Ok, now seriously, I'm bored. I don't like this boring movie.. but I just let it be since Luhan is still watching.

Suddenly, I felt a hand crawl up to my legs.

"Luhan, stop it." I said to him, my eyes glued on the TV screen.

"But I'm bored.." he said, now his other hand on my thigh.

"We talked about this already, haven't we?" I said to him. I'm not looking at him because I know I won't resist.

"Please..?" his seductive voice said.

"Hey, I told you not to use your powers on me!" I said. There's something in his voice that finally made me look at him.

"I wasn't." he said. His face was so close to mine. He stared at my eyes and I did the same.

"Make love with me." he said. His eyes didn't change into red. If he's not hypnotizing me, then maybe..

"You're not hypnotizing me, right?" I asked, making sure that this hot feeling I feel isn't because of his powers.

"No." he said, then he pushed his lips to mine and started kissing me.

He was leaning on me. I wrapped my arm around his neck as we kissed and I felt his hand roam up to my thighs.

I can taste caramel and chocolate which were the flavors of our popcorn. His tongue played with mine inside our mouth. My fingers ran through his soft brownish hair as we kissed. Now his hand cupped my cheeks, and when he let go of the kiss, our foreheads and noses touching, we were both catching for air.

"We better continue this in my bed." he said. I nodded at him and he carried me to his room, bridal style.

"Turn the knob, babe." he said, and I did.

As soon as the door opened, he went to his bed and put me there. He immediately took off his shirt then he kissed me harder than before.

I was laying on my back with him on top of me, then he started pulling my top off. He kissed me again when he threw my top somewhere.

He's excited. He's full of energy and he seems so hungry with me. The way he kissed me. The way he touched me. The way he gently did things quickly.

"Am I too fast?" he suddenly asked. I noticed just now that both of us were naked.

"Well.. Not really.. Wait, you aren't reading my mind, are you?" I asked him.

"Your thoughts are too loud, I can't help myself from hearing them." he said, then he started kissing my neck. Kissing and licking and sucking.

"Ahh~" a moan came out of my mouth when I felt his finger press against my clit. More moans from me were heard when his tongue went to my nipples.

"Oh babe~ Ahh~" I moaned even more. I arched my back so he would have more access to my boobs. Now I can feel a finger thrust in me..

I think this is the first time that he fucked me without hypnotizing me.. and I feel so great.

"I'm sorry." he said in a sudden, along with his halt on what he was doing.

I cupped his cheeks and said, "Don't be, ok?"

"I never should've hypnotized you just to get my fuckin' dick in you. I'm really sorry babe.." he said then he went face to face with me and kissed my lips.

"I'm alright. Now get back to work!" I said to him then chuckled. He smiled at me, then his hand went back to business.

His two fingers went inside me, thrusting deep and fast. I can hear his heavy breathing along with my moans and I can't wait to feel him inside me.

"I'll go in, ok?" he said, then he positioned himself on me. He spread my legs even wider and pointed his dick on my hole.

"Ohh~ Ohh babe~ Ahh~" I moaned as he thrusted himself slowly.

"I'll go slow for you babe. I love you." he said, then he kissed my lips as he pushed and pulled himself from me.

I kept on moaning. My nails were on his back. Ok so it still hurts because even though this isn't my first, I'm not hypnotized at this moment so I can feel what I'm supposed to feel. I love him so much with this..

"Mmh~ Tell me, do you like it babe?" he whispered in my ear as his thrusts got a little bit faster.

"Oh yeah~ Yeah babe~ Mmh~" I answered him. I grabbed on his soft hair as my other hand was on his back.

"I'm close~" he almost whispered when he said that. My knees started to tremble and my breath seemed harder to catch.

Our moans got loud until we came, and we both were smiling at each other like crazy, then he gave me a peck on the lips.

"Now, literally no strings attached. Do you want to have sex with me?"

"If you'd be a little more agressive, then I'd love to."