Chapter 2

After dinner, which was delicious roast beef, Alex made his way up to his new bedroom. He got settled after unpacking and gently placed a framed photo of his mother, his brother and himself on the bedside table. It was the last family photo they took (he lost his brother in a hurricane, his dad left his mother and his mother fell ill and passed). He got ready for bed, then he wrote down a quick note in his journal saying, "look out for blue (grey) eyes in the city tomorrow" signed 'A.Ham'. Then he said good night to Vanessa and Adam and went to bed.

The next day Alex had barely gotten ready when Adam had decided to drag him into buying new clothes.

"Do you like it Lion?" Adam said holding a blue polo up to Alex's body "I didn't realise I looked good in grey." Alex murmured

"It's the same colour as the sky!" Adam stated

Alex face palmed and sighed. Adam, realising his mistake, went back and got the same polo but it was brown. Alex smiled and said he would pay for it but, Adam insisted on paying for it. After paying for the polo, they went to the book store to meet up with Vanessa. Once they got to the book store They found her in the fantasy section. Adam hugged her, Vanessa said "Oh, Alex why don't you look around the book store I'll buy you a book."

"Thank you, Vanessa" Alex said with a smile. Vanessa replied with

"Please call me Nessa."

"Ok, Nessa. I like that!" then he walked off with a smile on his face.

Alexander was finding interest on some Scottish tragedy when he locked eyes on someone. His eyes were most likely blue as Alex saw them as grey, the other boy's freckled face flushed a little and averted his eyes then he was dragged by three girls, the girls looked related to each other. One had a peach off-shoulder shirt with some white, skinny jeans, the top half of her hair in a pony tail. Another was wearing a light blue sun dress a wide brim hat with a light blue ribbon in her hands, her hair out. The last one was wearing overalls with a long sleeve shirt, striped with yellow and white, her hair in a bun. Alex,Adam and Vanessa finally made it home, he had bought the book he was looking at'Macbeth' by William Shakespeare. Alex said he'd have a nap before dinner as itwas only 4:00. But he couldn't rest, he kept thinking about that boy in thebook store. The moment Alex had laid eyes on him he felt something there. 'Maybehe is, maybe he isn't what if he is?' He shook his head as if to erase thethoughts 'he's probably dating one of those girls anyway'. Alex decided to walkaround the park near the apartment. As he walked down the corridor he heardVanessa and Adam fighting, this made Alex sad, then after listening closer theywere fighting about...

OMG cliffhanger!!!!!!!! I wanted the next part a separate chapter.