He stopped in his tracks. Kriff! She was already here.

They both stood awkwardly across from each other in the small dimly lit room. There was a cracked black leather couch that was rounded in an almost semicircle shape. A metallic pole in the corner near where the girl stood, a wall of mirrors behind her. He could see his menacing figure in the reflection, tall and angry. He could sense her fear.

He slowly unclenched his fist and let his shoulders relax. This seemed to ease the girls fear, but not fully. She was still frightened. Kylo lightly scanned her inner thoughts. She wasn't afraid of him. She was afraid of what she was here for. What HE was here for.

"Um....." The girl said, fiddling with the strings of her top. "Please..... Do be seated...." She said to him.

'Gods - that was so stupid, why did I say that?' She thought immediately following her request to him.

Kylo slowly walked towards the couch, his eyes never leaving the girl. He sat down warily on the couch, the leather creaking as he sat. He sat up straight, his body tense.

'Okay, you can do this.' She mentally coached herself. He tilted his head lightly as he continued to listen to her inner monologue.

'Just get this over with and you can go home. This man probably has seen a dozen naked woman before. Just do this and they'll leave you alone.'

ooooo

She had seen the routines the dancers performed hundreds of times. On past nights when things were particularly slow, Juno - the lead dancer, had even shown Rey some provocative poses. It's how she learned to carry herself the way she did when she served the tables. Flaunting what the customers came to see. As horrible as that sounded, it was how to earn the tips. It was how Ergel made half his money. Whereas the other girls had no issues being free willing with their bodies, Rey was much more conservative with hers.

She had never been asked to dance before. What was worse about the situation was there were no other dancers around to bring the attention away from herself. It was just her and the strange masked man in the dark clothes.

She gave herself a quick pep talk and took in a deep breath. She let herself circle the pole, walking slowly around it. She moved her hand up on the pole, she moved it down on the pole. She tried not to look at the man, but the mirrored walls behind her made it nearly impossible. Even when she wasn't facing him, there was his reflection. She could not see his eyes but she could feel them boring into her as she circled the pole.

She began to sway her hips, side to side in the fashion of the stage dancers. This was her first time at even attempting such a feat, and she felt horribly embarrassed. This man was probably going to demand his money back from Ergel, which would only make things worse for her. Especially since Unkar would no doubt find out.

She stood in front of the pole and provocatively reached up to undo her tied up hair, allowing her chocolate locks to filter down to her shoulders. She did this all while still maintaining her hip swaying. She shook her hair out and arched her back, bringing her hands back to the pole and pulling herself around it. Her hair lightly billowed out behind her with her half attempt at a swing. She held onto the pole with her left hand, her right raising itself to the nape of her neck - reaching for the tie that held her top up.

Her fingers lightly fumbled at the knot and she bit her lip as she became very nervous.

"Stop." The man commanded softly.

Rey was startled. Her eyes darted around the room. What did he want? What did she do wrong?

"Oh... Um...." She said, unsure what was happening.