Chapter 30 - I Love You! (Rewritten)

Start from the beginning

Brandon's Point of View

I can't believe she would keep something like this from me. I got into my car and drove to the only place I could think of. I didn't wanna be around anyone right now. "Fuck!" I screamed as I parked the car and hit the steering wheel. How can she do this? I asked myself over and over. We are supposed to be mates. We are supposed to tell each other these types of things. Words cannot describe how pissed I am at Christie right now. I can't believe this shit. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I knocked. When the door opened, a small smile broke out.

"Hello, Brandon." She said. I pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back. We pulled apart and she let me in.

Christie's Point of View

When I woke up, I just laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. I knew he would react that way. I don't blame him. I should have told him sooner. My door opened and I looked at Alicia and Jacob. Tears filled my eyes. They rushed to me. They both laid in bed with me, cuddling with me as I cried. I was sandwiched in between the two. "He overheard Mandy and I. He hates me now." I mumbled into Jake's shirt. I cried harder. "He left me alone." They hugged me tighter. I could feel the love radiating off of them, but I only wanted the comfort of my mate and he was gone. I had told Alicia and Jake a few days ago. I knew they would keep it from Brandon until the time was right, but I soon realized never is a good time to tell your mate you're pregnant.

Monday morning, I walked into school and went to my locker. I grabbed all my book did for the first few hours. I looked over my shoulder to see Brandon talking to Aaron and Alicia. At that moment he looked at me. I turned away and fought the tears. I needed to talk to him and he was gonna listen. I put my books in my bag and walked over. I walked up behind Brandon and tapped his shoulder. He turned to me. "Can we talk?" Alicia gave me a smile. She pulled Aaron away.

"Now, you wanna talk?" he glared at me. "It seems you have talked to everyone, but me about this."

"Brandon, I'm sorry. I should have told you earlier, but I was scared. I didn't want to burden you,-"

"Burden me? With my own kid?" he scoffed.

"Let me finish." I sighed. "You have your whole life in front of you. You have a promising future and a baby would have ruined all of that. I was going to take care of it."

"Take care of it? You were going to abort our baby?!" he growled harshly at me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I flinched at his cold tone.

"We are not ready for this, Brandon. We are still in high school. We can't raise a baby and I refuse to drop out to take care of the baby."

"Do what you want. It's not my problem." He walked away. I felt my heart shatter. I stood there watching him walk off. I held back the tears in my eyes and walked in the other direction. I walked out of the school. I ran to my car and climbed in. I started the car and drove off. I didn't know where I was going. I wish I could just drive until I ran out of gas, but even I don't have the balls to do that. I've already disappointed my family and pissed my mate off. I don't want them worrying about me. I drove home and sat in the driveway. I rested my forehead on the steering wheel and took deep breaths. The passenger door opened. My dad got in the car. I looked over at him.

"Daddy, I'm sorry I disappointed you. I really didn't mean for this to happen."

"I forgive you. You're my little girl, I can't be mad at you forever. Besides, I like the idea of being a pop pop." I giggled.

"Dad, Brandon hates me." I started to cry.

"Hey, baby girl, don't you stress yourself or this baby out because of him being an idiot. Screw Brandon if he never comes around. It's his loss. Wipe your eyes pretty girl, and don't worry. This baby will be well taken care of and will have more than enough love from your mother and I alone." He chuckled. I smiled and hugged him.